Sign in to follow this  
themightyhedgehog

Han and defense dice

It'll be white. Han doesn't wear armor or wield a lightsaber, and those seem to be the requirements for red defense dice on troopers in this game.

Edited by pkreynolds

1 hour ago, MasterShake2 said:

Re-roll up to 3 defense dice with a surge, yeah, that's basically unkillable outside of pierce if he has a red dice, so I'd guess white.

Maybe thats the idea. After all, it did take a lightsaber to the chest to kill Han

Looks like the Adepticon cards will be great collectibles that won't be usable in the game.

I am interested in that new upgrade type, though.  The command icon is in the RRG now.  The "chevron" isn't.

I think the two cards were made in different times after some more playtesting. 

Would someone please check what is X in uncanny luck X on the adeptiocn card? ob the article card it is 3 , but I'm sure I read 2 the first time I saw the card (and it was an adepticon one). 

So maybe they tried defence red with 2 rerolls then turned to defence White with 3 rerolls. Or viceversa

3 hours ago, Lickintoad said:

Looks like the Adepticon cards will be great collectibles that won't be usable in the game.

I am interested in that new upgrade type, though.  The command icon is in the RRG now.  The "chevron" isn't.

My guess is that it's Legion's version of the Elite upgrade, giving special abilities to highly skilled fighters.