Sign in to follow this  
Jedi Bendu

I interviewed Michal Ivan (IA's box art designer)

Hi!

I recently had the chance to ask IA's box art designer Michal Ivan a couple of questions...

The full interview can now be read at my website StarWarsInterviews.com (with over 160+ interviews I did with the SW cast and crew since 2005) and on StarWarsAwakens.nl (the Dutch SW community)

Thanks for looking!

3 hours ago, Jedi Bendu said:

Hi!

I recently had the chance to ask IA's box art designer Michal Ivan a couple of questions...

The full interview can now be read at my website StarWarsInterviews.com (with over 160+ interviews I did with the SW cast and crew since 2005) and on StarWarsAwakens.nl (the Dutch SW community)

Thanks for looking!

Thanks man! That's incredible. One of the reasons I love this game is the art work is awesome. 

I love this guys artwork, I actually have it printed out and hanging above my painting station at home. Interesting that he hasn't been working on anything new. That makes me believe the game will focus on the app and blister packs for the near future. 

2 hours ago, jconway2002 said:

I love this guys artwork, I actually have it printed out and hanging above my painting station at home. Interesting that he hasn't been working on anything new. That makes me believe the game will focus on the app and blister packs for the near future. 

Hope you are right and at least we finally get a new wave announcement even though it's as blister packs.

I wonder if the Thrawn's illustration FFG is using for the VP dial and poster in the World Championship is from this guy.

Edited by bokepasa