flightmaster101

Missing stuff

This must be happening A LOT. My replacement AT-RT handlebar's status changed from "In Process" to "On Hold" this morning because they temporarily ran out. Since the design is pretty simple, I may try to mock up a temporary replacement in Tinkercad and print it on my 3D printer. If I go this route, I'll be sure to share the .stl here.

Edited by E Minor

I reported a couple missing items,  such as the handle bar for the ATST on launch day.  Went on hold for a few days and then recieved everything on Monday.  Asmodee seems to be taking care of this stuff as quickly as possible.

From all I've read I guess I got pretty lucky to get 2x core sets, 2x stormtroopers, 2x rebel troopers, 2x T-47 Airspeeder, 1x Speeder Bike, 1x AT-ST, and 1x AT-RT and have my only issue be 2 left legs for one of the core set AT-RTs... Submitted to Asmodee 3/31/18, still at "received." How long of others been waiting for statuses to change to: "In Process?"

I'm guessing their issues are coming from the individual bagging process they go through, if they just left everything on the plastic burs it'd be a lot harder for us to get missing/extra or otherwise incorrect parts...

Just received my missing parts. All in all it took about 7 days (5 business) from the time I submitted my request to receiving them today. Pleased with how FFG is handling things. 

Got my response today, not even a mild chuckle to my request...

Game Title: Star Wars: Legion Core Set
Component type: Plastic Miniatures - SWL_0019
Details: AT-RT, SWL-0019, came with two left feet. Not looking to win any dancing competitions, but would love a right foot.
Status for this item: In Process
Status details: We are more than happy to help you with your request and will send the requested replacement to you at no cost.

6 minutes ago, kac said:

Is the missing handlebar for the RT supposed to be put under SWL-19? Just making sure for when I fill out the form.

If it is the AT-RT from the core set, yes. There's a components list in the front of the insert which has the "SWL" part numbers underneath the unit.

7 minutes ago, ZealuxMyr said:

If it is the AT-RT from the core set, yes. There's a components list in the front of the insert which has the "SWL" part numbers underneath the unit.

Thanks a bunch. Don't have that here at work and your answer allows me to get the process started.

Was missing a handlebar and movement tools.  Movement tools turnaround was less than a week total (submitting ticket to at my door).  Handlebar came in a few days ago due to stocking.  I was pretty impressed overall with the ticket updates and speed of the process.

23 hours ago, Hawkstrike said:

Turns out both of my core sets are missing the AT-RT handlebar piece ... and the FFG parts link is down.  Trying via a customer service email ...

Same here, also trying via customer service as I have not been able to get the link to work.

Both my core sets were preorders and both were missing AT-RT stand-alone handlebar. 

Oddly one of my HH-12 Stormtroopers was completely missing his right foot (not the attachment piece) but he was actually defective in that he has a nub where the appendage should be.