flightmaster101

Missing stuff

Happy to say everything was included. My friends at the LGS were watching and playing X-wing as infuriously glued every mini together. Of course the AT-RT and Speeder bikes were first to get oohs, ahhs, and interest. One even picked it up and we played the intro game. Very intuitive!

1 hour ago, Pyremius said:

My Core set was missing the unheld control bar for the AT-RT.  According to staff there were 4 documented examples out of the early-afternoon builders.

Not in the bag with Luke and Vader?

2 hours ago, Pyremius said:

My Core set was missing the unheld control bar for the AT-RT.  According to staff there were 4 documented examples out of the early-afternoon builders.

Two cores, and both are missing that handlebar.  Not with the AT-RT, and not with the Skywalkers.  The unheld bar for the speeder bike is there, and the AT-RT expansion has both bars (probably because he's holding on with both hands), but the cores are missing them.

I am missing half of the 1 speed mvt tool from my 1st core set.  My 2nd core set has all three mvt tools.  No other problems identified.  How do I properly notify FFG?  Thanks.

Everything is looking fresh as heck.  Pappy like!  ?

Edited by DarkJello

10 hours ago, Pyremius said:

Both of my Core Sets are missing the AT-RT control bar as well.

I appear to be missing the torso of Darth Vader, do have a second head and cape piece through
Hopefully link works
IMG_20180323_1405495131_zpsj76krwxb.jpg~

Edited by drlarge
added picture

9 hours ago, DarkJello said:

How do I properly notify FFG?  Thanks.

Use this link: http://parts.asmodeena.com/

Found out I have 3 ion trooper gun/arms, 0 Rebel Unit Leader gun-arms, 1 stormtrooper arm piece swapped with the wrong set of stormtrooper arms (easy fix, but did have to cut away at the tongue to fit it into the groove properly because it wasn't the right piece. Looks ok once in place though, arms just positioned a little different. Side benefit, I have an additional stormtrooper pose!), and missing 1 control bar on the speeder bikes.

I'm missing my instruction/build booklet for my T47 Air Speeder.

but I haven't done an inventory yet.... tonight tho. tonight I will be up late, then tournament for x-wing tomorrow, them more Legion. my poor family will be neglected for plastic crack. 

I too am missing the control bar for the AT-RT from BOTH of my core boxes. Plus one of my troopers carrying the raised rifle had the ion gun instead in the bag. I have 3 ion troopers from one core box now but with the body of a regular trooper. 

I sent the parts replacement request just now. I wanted to only document for others that these seem to be commonly missed pieces. 

Anyone else break off their AT-RT antennas already? Reaching from above to grab and move them...SNAP! 

On 3/22/2018 at 10:35 PM, Pyremius said:

Can confirm, I am also missing this piece, planning on reaching out to customer service for a replacement.

The missing handle is not in the bag with Vader and Luke?  That is where I found mine. 

However, I am missing Vader's arm in one core set but I am all set in a second core set.  

Luke's arms do not fit very well and it bothers me so I will be using green stuff to fill the gaps.

Edited by TurboCooler

Missing the single handlebar to the AT-RT. Was sent duplicate speeder bike troopers, both in the forward position - no rear facing trooper, arms, or handlebars for the second speeder bike. Sent an email via the missing parts support center, hoping it gets taken care of quickly. I had no issue with receiving my missing Warmachine parts when I had a similar issue. 

On 3/23/2018 at 7:59 AM, shivore said:

Use this link: http://parts.asmodeena.com/

Found out I have 3 ion trooper gun/arms, 0 Rebel Unit Leader gun-arms, 1 stormtrooper arm piece swapped with the wrong set of stormtrooper arms (easy fix, but did have to cut away at the tongue to fit it into the groove properly because it wasn't the right piece. Looks ok once in place though, arms just positioned a little different. Side benefit, I have an additional stormtrooper pose!), and missing 1 control bar on the speeder bikes.

Have a small list to report, but getting a 404 error each time I click it.  Did part requests partially break the internet?