Sign in to follow this  
kenngp

Different Contents

I apologize if this question has already been asked, but it has always been my frustrating experience with other FFG that an expansion pact that mirrors what is in the core boxed set (stormtroopers in the core box vs stormtroopers expansion) typically have different upgrade cards. This forces you to buy extras of things you might not normally buy just to get the cards. Does anyone know if this is the case with Legion?

FFG have said they are aware of the issues in X-Wing for unique cards, and want to lessen this in Legion, I take this as they will not do any exclusive cards to a single unit type giving people different opportunities to buy upgrade cards.

Commanders will be the exception though, but that are cheap and probably the most fun to paint up.

Edited by Digimortal

They are doing this however it's better than it was before. All of the wave 1 vehicle expansions have the same upgrade card, for example. So if you're an Imperial only player you won't feel forced to buy an airspeeder just for one upgrade. Hopefully they'll continue this going forward.