Sign in to follow this  
Chili-52

Heartbreak

I got the heartbreaking news from my FLGS today that they haven't received any of the Start Wars Legion merchandise.  No floor product or pre-orders.  They said the ordering system is showing their stock in back order.  Extremely disappointed to say the least.  :(  Has anyone else's FLGS had problems getting product?

19 minutes ago, Chili-52 said:

I got the heartbreaking news from my FLGS today that they haven't received any of the Start Wars Legion merchandise.  No floor product or pre-orders.  They said the ordering system is showing their stock in back order.  Extremely disappointed to say the least.  :(  Has anyone else's FLGS had problems getting product?

That’s terrible. Sorry to hear that. I hope you get your copy quickly.

14 minutes ago, Nihm said:

I was so hoping this wouldn't happen at roll out :(

It could be a problem at the distributor or individual store level if we don't start getting a lot more reports to this effect. I'd expect Reddit, Facebook, and these forums to really blow up if it is an FFG issue instead. Of course, with the east coast the weather might have some effect depending on if stores got it early or are hoping for a day of delivery.

4 minutes ago, Stasy said:

My LGS isn't getting their stuff in until Friday. No idea why. They always have this issue with FFG products. 

Distributor's shipping is slow maybe? Or FLG slow to process incoming shipping? :(

Edited by Caimheul1313

All of my FLGS' Legion order is being delivered to their other store, two hours away, and they aren't going to make a special trip to deliver it, so it won't be here until Monday. Not a super-bad delay, but I was hoping to start painting over the weekend.

The online store I ordered from (TheWarStore) will not ship until today pending weather conditions so I purchased another core box to play at a store 2hrs away since I have a cousin who is meeting me half way and is bringing his core kit so we can play each other at a launch event.

FLGS Got theirs on Tuesday just ahead of the noreaster.  They didn't have any plans for special late hours to pick up products on Wednesday, but they were closed for the storm anyway.  It's a good thing my company has a very generous time off policy so I can get there when they open today and start building / painting.  

16 minutes ago, erion said:

FLGS Got theirs on Tuesday just ahead of the noreaster.  They didn't have any plans for special late hours to pick up products on Wednesday, but they were closed for the storm anyway.  It's a good thing my company has a very generous time off policy so I can get there when they open today and start building / painting.  

I don't know when my FLGS got their stock in (or if) but I do know I took a week off starting today for assembly and painting. :D

1 hour ago, Ken on Cape said:

I'm on South Shore. My FLGS had everything up on the shelves yesterday with a big sign. "Legion on sale Thrusday 3/22"

I know Pandemonium in Cambridge and Alpha Omega Hobby in Quincy has loot for sure.

1 hour ago, player2801864 said:

Miniature Market is still showing my order as "Waiting to be released." Which will learn me. Hopefully, I can get at least an expansion at FLGS tonight.

My MM order shipped yesterday, and another local who ordered had his ship Tuesday.

7 minutes ago, Indomitable said:

My MM order shipped yesterday, and another local who ordered had his ship Tuesday.

I guess it'll get here when it gets here. I think my FLGS has a Stormtrooper expansion I can pick up to get started on. Now for FFG to announce the next expansion I can throw my money at.

2 hours ago, Ken on Cape said:

I'm on South Shore. My FLGS had everything up on the shelves yesterday with a big sign. "Legion on sale Thrusday 3/22"

Battleground ordered a ton. So did most other local stores I bet the OP's store underordered or ordered late. 

11 hours ago, Jabby said:

Use Amazon. It’s usually overpriced but it usually has stock

I 2nd this. But for an additional reason.

I bought one of everything, but I went with 2-3 items from different sellers to avoid the issue the OP is having. As it turned out, i ended up getting my core this past Sunday, and everything else started to ship yesterday or the day before. Some others had it the other way around, expansions first but no cores. Now will i need to do this again in the future? Probably not, unless theres like 4+ expansions in one wave. And amazon sometimes can have below MSRP prices, just gotta constantly scan the lists.

One last thing, cause i know this is an issue for some...For those of you who say "You shouldn't support Amazon, buy local", well you dont know my Not So Friendly Local Game Store. My people are a bunch of @$$hats, so they'll be getting nothing from me.