Boba Rick

FFG, We're Dying Here....

5 minutes ago, Stoneface said:

Have you no PATIENCE? Relax. Remember that anticipation is going to be better than the realisation.

This fix May not be the one were looking for.

NO WE WANT IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! *throws out all his toys*

1 minute ago, Vineheart01 said:

im willing to bet the "fix" is literally a "Closed = Boost, Open = Roll on your action bar" for 0pts or perhaps -1pt at best.

Which will help it alot since one of the T65's big issues is inability to navigate very well.

I'm guessing it's zero. Which actually probably makes Wedge, Tarn, Wes, and the other super good T-65 pilots manageable. 

The real "fix" card is going to be the Renegade Refit. It'll be like a Chaardan Refit but it'll fill the torp slot on the X-Wing and U-Wing and also probably grant some sort of cool ability. 

@Boba Rick, I'm pretty sure FFG only gave us that article because they were worried we'd think the game was dead when we had so long without a product announcement. Now they're going to rest on their laurels and make us wait for another couple months until we're desperate again before giving us more news. I think they like to keep us kind of starved for news. They think it builds the excitement or something. 

That too. Same thing happened when RWM dropped, other products went silent for like 2 months.
still pissed at ffg for rwm. Announcing legion literally butchered that game, and its the only game where they've been doing battle report articles rather than releases...

Have some patience... Armada didn't get any news at Gencon except "something big is coming."  And then wave 7 launched two months ago... and total silence since then.  And pretty much complete silence before then as well.  At least XWM knows that there's new products in the pipeline and what they are.

12 minutes ago, Vineheart01 said:

That too. Same thing happened when RWM dropped, other products went silent for like 2 months.
still pissed at ffg for rwm. Announcing legion literally butchered that game, and its the only game where they've been doing battle report articles rather than releases...

Yeah, very few interested in Runewars here. However, people are all over Legion instead, because Star Wars.

28 minutes ago, weisguy119 said:

Legion drops tomorrow.  They'll hype that for a while longer.  After all that dies down, XWM might get an article.

This. I don’t expect any news for X-Wing (or Armada or IA. Surprisingly there has been some Destiny news recently, but I don’t play that) until after Legion has been out for a few weeks. Probably not until the April 20th Solo movie merchandise big reveal. *le sigh* -_-

Yeah anticipation is a ***** 

But I honestly don't think Saw's is going to elevate the X or U to competitive levels. Turrets are still way too absurd and mobile for slow and comparatively inefficient arc-locked ships to matter in the slightest

Unless ffg finally arclocks non-token modifiers, or if the refit and title are absolutely out of control, the pack won't amount to much more than two pretty repaints 

So, eh

2 minutes ago, Wiredin said:

FFG releases X-Wing news article... talks about the Reaper.

Rebel players light torches. 

Actually, what'll be more hilarious is when the Reaper contains a card that inadvertently buffs Ghosts, Miranda, and/or Auzitucks and all the Imperial players light torches and wish the Reaper never happened. :P

53 minutes ago, Vineheart01 said:

I'm pissed with Runewars basically because it's not Star Wars branded.  I don't like the mechanics of Legion, and I'm thoroughly meh on the flavour of Runewars.  I Want Star Rune Wars Legion.

22 minutes ago, Kieransi said:

Actually, what'll be more hilarious is when the Reaper contains a card that inadvertently buffs Ghosts, Miranda, and/or Auzitucks and all the Imperial players light torches and wish the Reaper never happened. :P

they keep doing that.... releasing cards in other factions that I , as a rebel player want badly. I have two intensity expansions that still have this plastic tie fighter like thingy and some cardboard in the blister still. 

Just now, Wiredin said:

they keep doing that.... releasing cards in other factions that I , as a rebel player want badly. I have two intensity expansions that still have this plastic tie fighter like thingy and some cardboard in the blister still. 

Yep, that has been known to happen a lot with FFG games, and it's why I'm a little scared of Legion - basically, but everything or miss out on crucial cards.

Most Imperial players I know own a few Expertise expansions that for some reason contain a very small ship with a very large base. 

Just now, Kieransi said:

Yep, that has been known to happen a lot with FFG games, and it's why I'm a little scared of Legion - basically, but everything or miss out on crucial cards.

Most Imperial players I know own a few Expertise expansions that for some reason contain a very small ship with a very large base. 

I'm doing Legion. I wasn't going to because of said card crap.... but the local community called my bluff. in fact one member went "there was no doubt in any of our minds once we saw your FFG shelf in your office". 

Apparently Alex Davey did come out and state that all "non-unique" cards will be available to both factions so you do not have to buy an opposing faction to get what you need. Now they may not be available in the same wave, but you will be able to get away with not having to buy a single Rebel expansion if you plan to only march with the Empire. 

I for one.... and doing both at first and will see who gets cooler toys and then start focusing... it's too hard deciding between t47 and AT-St's.... but all the walkers, death troopers, etc. will probably swing me to the empire.