Sign in to follow this  
Darth Meanie

Solo, Busted

NZMAHRz.jpg

Imperial Officer:  Do you know why I pulled you over?

Han Solo:  Sorry officer.  Chewie never uses his seatbelt.  He says his hair gets caught in the buckle.

Imperial Officer:  Actually, you were speeding.  You were doing 12 in a 6 Parsec Zone.

Solo:  Does this mean I get two tickets?  ("Boy, I sure hope he can't smell the spice in the back. . .")

gtruXHJ.jpg

9 hours ago, Darth Meanie said:

NZMAHRz.jpg

Han Solo:  Sorry officer.  Chewie never uses his seatbelt.  He says his hair gets caught in the buckle.

Imperial Officer:  Actually, you were speeding.  You were doing 12 in a 6 Parsec Zone.

Solo:  Does this mean I get two tickets?  ("Boy, I sure hope he can't smell the spice in the back. . .")

gtruXHJ.jpg

Great looking "cop"! My only recommendation would be to have done it as a classic black and white. Shades of Adam 12. Regardless, well done! 

5 hours ago, Stoneface said:

Great looking "cop"! My only recommendation would be to have done it as a classic black and white. Shades of Adam 12. Regardless, well done! 

The blues are my "team colors":

https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/270904-squall-squadron-or-an-exercise-in-narrative-x-wing/

At the end I decided that I would have some fun with some left over decals from a old timey police car, and came up with staging the second photo. :)

2 hours ago, Darth Meanie said:

The blues are my "team colors":

https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/270904-squall-squadron-or-an-exercise-in-narrative-x-wing/

At the end I decided that I would have some fun with some left over decals from a old times police car, and came up with staging the second photo. :)

Missed the Squall Squadron post, sorry.

I really like the "posed" picture. It's too bad that the models are so hard take apart. If they weren't it would be an easy mod to install some red and blue flasher leds. 

I may steal your idea and do a black and white Adam-12. Now if I can just find the Aurbesh alphabet...

3 hours ago, Stoneface said:

Missed the Squall Squadron post, sorry.

I really like the "posed" picture. It's too bad that the models are so hard take apart. If they weren't it would be an easy mod to install some red and blue flasher leds. 

I may steal your idea and do a black and white Adam-12. Now if I can just find the Aurbesh alphabet...

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Aurebesh  :)

I do not own a Firespray, but as it is quite big, there should be enough space for the required electronics. Now, you are of course right about the disassembling problem, often you need modelling mass and glue to repair the damage from splitting open...

And, looking forward to a black and white one ;)

On 3/18/2018 at 7:35 PM, Darth Meanie said:

NZMAHRz.jpg

gtruXHJ.jpg

I can add some red and blue flashers on that.