Jump to content
The Cocky Rooster

New content coming in the future #GAMA Q&A

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Thanks for finding this!

They've got nothing to announce at this time.. but they said "We got stuff"

Huh. I wish someone had pressed him for what the heck 'We got stuff' means. Physical stuff? RtL stuff?

But that is a lot better than "No, there is nothing planned." and its more than I expected.

Its also good to hear that the game is still allegedly dear to their hearts, for whatever that's worth. And yes, it is still very high ranked on BGG - should be a testament to the product's staying power and popularity.

I'd be really deflated if the 'We got stuff' translates to another very light-weight RtL offering like the Trials though.

Edited by Charmy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Charmy said:

Thanks for finding this!

They've got nothing to announce at this time.. but they said "We got stuff"

Huh. I wish someone had pressed him for what the heck 'We got stuff' means. Physical stuff? RtL stuff?

But that is a lot better than "No, there is nothing planned." and its more than I expected.

Its also good to hear that the game is still allegedly dear to their hearts, for whatever that's worth. And yes, it is still very high ranked on BGG - should be a testament to the product's staying power and popularity.

I'd be really deflated if the 'We got stuff' translates to another very light-weight RtL offering like the Trials though.

I'm jonesin' for more Descent!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks clear to me what they were trying to say

"we've got nothing to announce since nothing is ready because Asmodee or FFG leaders did not validate, but in case of, stuff does exists"

that all, folks !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This news is no different than what they said at GenCon last year.  I see it as they have something coming but it is not a priority.  They are launching Star Wars Legion and several other games right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last year they said they had something coming, and then Frostgate appeared. Presumably that's what they were talking about then.

Perhaps another Frostgate-like RtL thing is coming up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TurboCooler said:

This news is no different than what they said at GenCon last year.  I see it as they have something coming but it is not a priority. 

They have taken to not giving much notice for DLC. Heck the last MoM2 DLC was released for a day before they announced it was released. I think this has a lot to do with not managing to meet the release dates they announced for several digital releases in a row and people responding by freaking out.

 

Ergo I expect that this type of response confirms that either the next release is digital only or that the release is significantly far away and since it's almost 6 months since a release I'd bet on the former.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Charmy said:

Last year they said they had something coming, and then Frostgate appeared. Presumably that's what they were talking about then.

Perhaps another Frostgate-like RtL thing is coming up.

They have been going back and forth between releasing campaigns and adventures. So I'm optimistic that we will get something more substantial this time around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×