Sign in to follow this  
drail14me

Official FFG Scarif Shield Gate mat??

35 minutes ago, Timathius said:

There is no FFG official one, but there are instructions below on how to make your own.

That looks awesome. I started to get one made from inked but changed my mind at a regional when I wasn’t allowed to use my non-FFG mat. 

22 minutes ago, drail14me said:

That looks awesome. I started to get one made from inked but changed my mind at a regional when I wasn’t allowed to use my non-FFG mat. 

What silly place enforced this rule? There's some really awesome custom mats out there. 

6 minutes ago, NervousSam said:

What silly place enforced this rule? There's some really awesome custom mats out there. 

FFG mats are also not legal size most of the time either so there really is no leg to stand on there.

2 hours ago, drail14me said:

I'm interested in getting an official FFG Scarif Shield Gate mat and have posted the request in the "Wishing Well" forum. Thought I'd share the link here for anyone else interested in chiming in.

https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/271597-scarif-shield-gate-play-mat/

I'd be happy to see one but only because it makes the Hammerhead Corvette almost a necessity.

2 hours ago, Timathius said:

FFG mats are also not legal size most of the time either so there really is no leg to stand on there.

god isnt that the truth. I have the starfield and DS2, and DS2 hangs over the entire starfield mat between 1-3cm on each side. its mind numbing how they dont have a universal size for their cutter