Sign in to follow this  
Stinger07

Rebels Y-Wing

5 hours ago, Sasajak said:

Unlikely for cost reasons but it would be cool.  Maybe you can get it from Shapeways?

They updated the X-wing and the Falcon, I'd say it's possible when we finally get a new expansion with Y-wings, especially considering that the quality of the original model is very poor compared to the new releases.

1 hour ago, GrimmyV said:

So is this the BTL S3 or a ‘new’ designation BvA?  A transition from BTL B towards BTL A4?

anyway, please bring us all the Y-wings!

I think the BvA is an internal designation for the rebels design team, so nothing significant.... I think...

Based on Season 3, I would suggest that these are supposed to be the same ships as the ANH single-seaters, but before their conversion - two seaters that received modification, moving the turret and eliminating the rear seat.

After the conversion is complete, they look like this:

latest?cb=20170326033341

16 minutes ago, eMeM said:

They updated the X-wing and the Falcon, I'd say it's possible when we finally get a new expansion with Y-wings, especially considering that the quality of the original model is very poor compared to the new releases.

I'd go as far as saying that the Y-Wing is the worst sculpt in the game. Most Wanted/custom paintjobs help, but only mods really save it.

25 minutes ago, Ironlord said:

Based on Season 3, I would suggest that these are supposed to be the same ships as the ANH single-seaters, but before their conversion - two seaters that received modification, moving the turret and eliminating the rear seat.

After the conversion is complete, they look like this:

latest?cb=20170326033341

I agree! Here it is in higher res321-322-bts-gallery-02_ab5dfe0a.jpeg?reg

1 hour ago, LordFajubi said:

I’d settle for more than 4 pilots. Seriously, 4 ywing pilots, wave 1 ship...even tie advanced have more than 4 and wasn’t that supposed to be vader’s ship? Stop the ywing prejudice.

And 0 EPTs.  Joining the Lambda, K Wing, Ghost, BSF-17, and the Punisher, as the only ships without a single EPT.  It just goes to show how much favoritism the Scum get - even their Y wing has an EPT :(.  

2 hours ago, Khyros said:

And 0 EPTs.  Joining the Lambda, K Wing, Ghost, BSF-17, and the Punisher, as the only ships without a single EPT.  It just goes to show how much favoritism the Scum get - even their Y wing has an EPT :(.  

They will release the new y-wing with several new pilots, Evaan Verlaine and Norra Wexley, both with elite talents.   

6 hours ago, Khyros said:

Some of these are without ept for balance reasons such as Ghost issues (PS9 Hera/navigator), anyway I agree that most of the above ships need some love...