Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Stinger07

Rebels Y-Wing

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Sasajak said:

Unlikely for cost reasons but it would be cool.  Maybe you can get it from Shapeways?

They updated the X-wing and the Falcon, I'd say it's possible when we finally get a new expansion with Y-wings, especially considering that the quality of the original model is very poor compared to the new releases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GrimmyV said:

So is this the BTL S3 or a ‘new’ designation BvA?  A transition from BTL B towards BTL A4?

anyway, please bring us all the Y-wings!

I think the BvA is an internal designation for the rebels design team, so nothing significant.... I think...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Based on Season 3, I would suggest that these are supposed to be the same ships as the ANH single-seaters, but before their conversion - two seaters that received modification, moving the turret and eliminating the rear seat.

 

After the conversion is complete, they look like this:

 

latest?cb=20170326033341

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, eMeM said:

They updated the X-wing and the Falcon, I'd say it's possible when we finally get a new expansion with Y-wings, especially considering that the quality of the original model is very poor compared to the new releases.

I'd go as far as saying that the Y-Wing is the worst sculpt in the game. Most Wanted/custom paintjobs help, but only mods really save it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Ironlord said:

Based on Season 3, I would suggest that these are supposed to be the same ships as the ANH single-seaters, but before their conversion - two seaters that received modification, moving the turret and eliminating the rear seat.

 

After the conversion is complete, they look like this:

 

latest?cb=20170326033341

 

 

I agree! Here it is in higher res321-322-bts-gallery-02_ab5dfe0a.jpeg?reg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LordFajubi said:

I’d settle for more than 4 pilots. Seriously, 4 ywing pilots, wave 1 ship...even tie advanced have more than 4 and wasn’t that supposed to be vader’s ship? Stop the ywing prejudice.

And 0 EPTs.  Joining the Lambda, K Wing, Ghost, BSF-17, and the Punisher, as the only ships without a single EPT.  It just goes to show how much favoritism the Scum get - even their Y wing has an EPT :(.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Khyros said:

And 0 EPTs.  Joining the Lambda, K Wing, Ghost, BSF-17, and the Punisher, as the only ships without a single EPT.  It just goes to show how much favoritism the Scum get - even their Y wing has an EPT :(.  

They will release the new y-wing with several new pilots, Evaan Verlaine and Norra Wexley, both with elite talents.   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Khyros said:

And 0 EPTs.  Joining the Lambda, K Wing, Ghost, BSF-17, and the Punisher, as the only ships without a single EPT.  It just goes to show how much favoritism the Scum get - even their Y wing has an EPT :(.  

Some of these are without ept for balance reasons such as Ghost issues (PS9 Hera/navigator), anyway I agree that most of the above ships need some love...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...