BlodVargarna

Worlds accommodations

After reading the Trip Advisor ratings of the affordable places nearby, I ended up getting a Radisson room.

I figured I would save money in the long run without having the additional costs of antibiotics necessary to shake off the after effects of Motel 6.

1 hour ago, BlodVargarna said:

I’m looking and the options seem to be either very expensive (Radisson) or take your life in your hands (Motel 6). 

What hotels/ accommodation are you guys looking at?

Norwood Inn is acceptable and about  7min walk 

2 hours ago, jonnyd said:

I went in 2016:  The Key Inn is also right next door ish and highly entertaining if you're into super cheap Hotels... I'd go the Radisson if you can!

Oh my god, the Key Inn.... you will make some memories there, whether you want them or not :)

21 hours ago, Force Majeure said:

Any BnB places near by?

Some of my buds went to the Arizona Regional and stayed at one. It was less expensive than a hotel they said.

Wherever you go, try and split costs unless you have the means or the inclination.

I'm 1 for 2 on AirBNB experiences thus far, but the last one there was 9 of us staying at a house in Omaha a couple minutes from Sparta.  Phenominal experience!  $45 for each person, for the weekend.  Best question was about their home theatre in the basement:  "Why would you put a twin bed behind these theatre chairs...... OH MY GOD THATS A SUBWOOFER!!!"