AintNoPoser

Weird Painting Ideas

Am I the only that is publicly stating that they might paint their Darth Vader pink just to try to score points for opening weekend? I know this is crazy, yet at the same time it allows me to play mind games with my opponent.

Feel free to comment or post your thoughts for some "weird" ideas to paint your minis

While i wouldnt object to playing vs people painting Vader in pink...id just think it was very strange.

If I play a game of star wars, I want to get 'into' the theme and enjoy a battle (not just try win).  Playing with a pink Vader would in some way detract from the game for me personally.

I’ve thought of doing a Squad of Rebels painted up like 90s X-Men or G. I. Joe. 

I’m going to customize my duplicate Luke and Vaders for those inevitable  mirror matches with either Battle Damaged or alternate poses.  

I'm planning to paint some of my rebel troopers as "near humans" like mirialan. Unfortunately most of the troopers seem to have facial hair which is uncommon on Aliens in the SQ universe. 

7 minutes ago, Lukez said:

I'm planning to paint some of my rebel troopers as "near humans" like mirialan. Unfortunately most of the troopers seem to have facial hair which is uncommon on Aliens in the SQ universe. 

There's a few from "Legends" like the Keshiri, plus ones in canon like the Pantoran. Besides, who is to say that the reason we don't see facial hair on many near human species in Star Wars is because the examples seen prefer to shave? (The real reason being it is easier to do makeup/prosthetics without facial hair of course). Plus, the members of your trooper squads could be hybrids!