Room Of Keys
Tainted Spring
The Armory
The Dark Council
The Dragon Shrine
The Lorekeeper's Vault
Troll Pit

Posted (edited)

Sadgit kindly provided me some new card images that reflect official FAQ rulings from FFG.  Two of those were for the hero cards. For now, I have kept them separate, by referencing the errata'd cards with a prefix of "E-".   Now both cards show, with one having *** ERRATA *** added to it. Here are the two cards side by side:

Grisban The Thirsty

Thaiden Mistpeak

Edited by any2cards

The problem with this approach is that E-XXX will most likely never appear in posts. In my opinion the errata version is the only one that is relevant and therefore the only one that needs to be shown. To avoid any confusion maybe you can include a subtext that indicates that the image shows an errata'ed version? As an alternative I could indicate it on the image of the card itself. 

What do you think?

Posted (edited)
On 3/21/2018 at 5:25 AM, Sadgit said:

The problem with this approach is that E-XXX will most likely never appear in posts. In my opinion the errata version is the only one that is relevant and therefore the only one that needs to be shown. To avoid any confusion maybe you can include a subtext that indicates that the image shows an errata'ed version? As an alternative I could indicate it on the image of the card itself. 

What do you think?

I am currently doing/showing it this way mostly for my benefit, as a reminder.  Since I have several other cards that work this way (such as "H-" for the hero cards for Raythen and Serena, and "F-" for the familiar card for the Reanimate), I was just being consistent.

I want to figure out a way, when there are multiple types of cards, to prompt the viewer to ask which one they want to see.  In the meantime, I create it this way as a reminder to myself that the issue exists.

Edited by any2cards

Posted (edited)

Healer Class Skills - New Images / Sizes

Apothecary                   Bard                                Disciple                          Prophet                      Spiritspeaker
Bottled Courage            Aria Of War                    Armor Of Faith              All-Seeing                    Ancestor Spirits
Brew Elixir                      Cacophony                     Blessed Strike                Battle Vision               Cloud Of Mist
Concoction                     Concentration               Cleansing Touch           Focused Insights        Drain Spirit
Herbal Lore                    Dissonance                    Divine Fury                     Forewarning               Healing Rain
Hidden Stash                 Peaceful Rest                 Holy Power                    Grim Fate                     Nature's Bounty
Inky Substance              Rehearsal                       Prayer Of Healing         Lifeline                         Shared Pain
Potent Remedies           Song Of Mending         Prayer Of Peace            Omniscience               Stoneskin
Protective Tonic             Understudy                   Radiant Light                 Soothing Insight        Tempest
Secret Formula              Wayfarer                        Time Of Need                Victory Foretold         Vigor

Changed to reflect new handling of errata'd cards.

Edited by any2cards

Posted (edited)

Mage Class Skills - New Images / Sizes

Conjurer                        Geomancer                  Hexer                         Necromancer              Runemaster
Blinding Light                Cataclysm                     Accursed Arms          Army Of Death             Break The Rune
Channeling                    Earthen Anguish          Affliction                     Corpse Blast                 Exploding Rune
Focus Fire                       Gravity Spike                Crippling Curse         Dark Pact                       Ghost Armor
Illusory Path                  Ley Line                         Enfeebling Hex          Deathly Haste               Inscribe Rune
Many Friends                Molten Fury                  Fel Command             Dying Command         Iron Will
Mirror Image                Quaking Word              Internal Rot                Fury Of Undeath          Quick Casting
Prismatic Assault         Stone Tongue               Plague Cloud              Raise Dead                    Rune Mastery
Refraction                     Terracall                        Plague Spasm             Undead Might              Runic Knowledge
Sleight Of Mind            Ways Of Stone              Viral Hex                      Vampiric Blood             Runic Sorcery
Vortex

Changed to reflect new handling of errata'd cards.

Edited by any2cards

Posted (edited)
On 3/20/2018 at 11:23 AM, any2cards said:

Sadgit kindly provided me some new card images that reflect official FAQ rulings from FFG.  Two of those were for the hero cards. For now, I have kept them separate, by referencing the errata'd cards with a prefix of "E-".  Here are the two cards side by side:

Grisban The Thirsty     E-Grisban The Thirsty

Thaiden Mistpeak        E-Thaiden Mistpeak

After speaking at length with Sadgit, I decided to remove the "E-" from all errata'd cards, and instead, I modified with the card with the following text in bold red:

*** ERRATA ***

So now, when you hover over Grisban The Thirsty or Thaiden Mistpeak (and eventually all of the other cards), you will see two versions, the original, and the one with the errata text.

Edited by any2cards

Posted (edited)

Scout Class Skills - New Images / Sizes

Bounty Hunter       Shadow Walker      Stalker                     Thief               Treasure Hunter     Wildlander
Chosen Target         Dark Servant             Ambush                   Appraisal        Delver                         Accurate
Dark Iron Chains     Dark Shift                  Easy Prey                 Bushwhack     Dungeoneer              Black Arrow
Evil Eye                      Endless Void             Exploit                      Caltrops          Finder's Keeper's     Bow Mastery
Lie In Wait                Faithful Friend          Hunter's Mark        Dirty Tricks     Gold Rush                   Danger Sense
Longshot                  Otherworldly            Lay Of The Land     Greedy             Guard The Spoils      Eagle Eyes
Not So Fast               Shadow Puppet       Makeshift Trap        Lurk                 Lure Of Fortune        First Strike
Payday                      Shadow Step            Poison Barbs           Sneaky             Sleight Of Hand        Fleet Of Foot
Rapid Fire                 Soul Bound               Set Trap                   Tumble            Survey                         Nimble
Undercover              Through The Veil     Upper Hand            Unseen            Trail Of Riches           Running Shot

Edited by any2cards

Posted (edited)

Warrior Class Skills - New Images / Sizes

Beastmaster                Berserker                Champion                   Knight                      Marshal                Skirmisher
Bestial Rage                  Brute                         A Living Legend          Advance                    By The Book         Back In Action
Bound By The Hunt     Charge                      For The Cause             Challenge                 Crushing Blow     Born In Battle
Changing Skins            Counter Attack        Glory Of Battle            Defend                      I Am The Law       Carve A Path
Feral Frenzy                  Cripple                      Inspiring Presence     Defense Training     Just Reward          Deep Wounds
Predator                        Death Rage              Motivating Charge     Guard                        Last Stand             Dual Strike
Savagery                       Execute                     No Mercy                      Inspiration               Retribution           Ever In Motion
Shadow Hunter           Rage                           Stoic Resolve               Oath Of Honor        Shockwave            Keen Edge
Stalker                           Weapon Mastery     Valor Of Heroes          Shield Slam              Vigilant Watch      Unrelenting 
Survivalist                     Whirlwind                 Valorous Strike            Stalwart                    Zealous Fire          Unstoppable

Note: The Knight's Guard card shows an original card and an errata card that are 100% identical (except for the word *** ERRATA ***).  This is because despite exhaustive searching, I cannot find the original version of the card, even though I have the very first release of all expansions.  If anyone has a card which does NOT read as the ERRATA card, I would like to get an image of it.

Edited by any2cards

Hybrid Class Skills - New Images / Sizes

Healer: Watchman          Mage: Battlemage          Scout: Monk                Warrior: Steelcaster
Quick Recovery                  Arcane Veteran                  Greater Calling             Iron Blooded
Trailblazer                           Death Siphon                     Inner Balance               Rune Grafting
Unity                                    Planar Weapon                  Openhanded                Runeguard
Vigilance                             Runic Weave                       Vow Of Freedom          Shield Mage

In order to remain consistent with other efforts, I am in the process of removing the need of "CK-" for Conversion Kit versions of the images, and instead placing the words "Conversion Kit" in red on the appropriate cards.

Ally Class Skills - New Images / Sizes

Raythen                   Serena
Backstrike                Aura Of Might
Night Prowler         Healing Aura
Sharp Eyes               Holy Hammer