Sign in to follow this  
MattShadowlord

Is it possible to buy spare ship bases?

They are not sold separately by FFG.  Mostly because, unlike X-Wing, there are too many configurations to easily make a single SKU for, and having multiple SKUs is...  difficult when you're deliberately trying to keep SKU numbers down/

Big orbit Cards in the UK are the only people I've seen attempting to sell them outside of the ebay setting, and they're perpetually out of stock.

Edited by Drasnighta

48 minutes ago, MandalorianMoose said:

How are you short ship bases? At this point I have waayyy too many to even keep the new ones I get

No such thing as too many. If the OP doesn't want your extra bases I will happily buy them off you! Especially if you have the pegs and shield dials to go with them. 

PM me, let me know how much you want.

2 hours ago, MandalorianMoose said:

How are you short ship bases? At this point I have waayyy too many to even keep the new ones I get

Now you see with my storage solutions i can sympathise with this greatly....

1 hour ago, cynanbloodbane said:

No such thing as too many. If the OP doesn't want your extra bases I will happily buy them off you! Especially if you have the pegs and shield dials to go with them. 

PM me, let me know how much you want.

However this is as close as i can come to saying ive found my armada motto.

Star wars, Armada: No such thing as too many.

47 minutes ago, Lord Tareq said:

I've been searching for bases forever, it's actually cheaper to buy a ship, throw away the ship and keep the base, than to buy individual bases. Really wish FFG would offer faction specific 'base packs' which include a base of every size.

I really hope thats not literal.

the bases get broken in play by well meaning but classic gamers.  Example: gamer looking at my ships bumps 3 stands of fighters off the table steps back to look for them on the floor and steps on one, hears the crunch and jumps off the now smashed fighter and lands ( right you got it ) the other two of them. That was the first time I played the game years ago now and it was not the last time bases have been broken by other players.

So yes there is a deed for a source for stock replacement bases.

It sucks needing to play swap the base bits to put the force you want on the table.