Sign in to follow this  
Cubanboy

Happy Friday on Friday

Happy Friday Friends,

This week I want to ask, with a T-65 fix incoming (or a buff at least) what is next on your list of things to see buffed, Card or Ship?

Be excellent and we sit at about 4 months to Reaper time which is going to be excellent.

52 minutes ago, Cubanboy said:

Happy Friday Friends,

This week I want to ask, with a T-65 fix incoming (or a buff at least) what is next on your list of things to see buffed, Card or Ship?

Be excellent and we sit at about 4 months to Reaper time which is going to be excellent.

I would love to see A-, Y-, and X- revisited for Phoenix-, more pilots, and Blue- squadrons.

I would love to see the Lambda get a Shuttle Tydirium buff and revisit.  Maybe and Imps/Rebels expac--pilot cards for a stolen copy, and tuck in some Imperial crew that needs to be added!

And that's a lot of Rebel love coming from an Imperial player. . .

But ya know, basically more NARRATIVE X-WING!

Edited by Darth Meanie

I would love for B-wings to get more love, in fact I’d rather see something help slow moving non-regen tanky ships like the B-wing, Mist hunter, and TIE punisher. Trick is to make something that they all share (torp, system) but not have it buff other ships that already have those slots. (Corran, Nym, etc).

Happy Friday!

For me, I'm hoping they next buff is for either the Firespray or the E-Wing. The Firespray needs some love and properly buffed could provide the Empire a piece it has been lacking (a decent big base gunship that can be reasonably kitted out under 50 points). And I've been waiting for an E-Wing fix ever sense Imperial Vets was announced.

9 hours ago, Ralgon said:

Not so happy Friday here, I lose my LGS tomorrow.......

a mist hunter/b-wing buff would be decent though (ofc there are probably ships who need the treament 1st *eye's tie fighters and quadjumpers*)

What happened at your LGS?

Quite frankly i'd be happy to see Wave15 literally just be rereleases of old ships.

New A, B, E, and Y-wing stuff
New TIE Fighter, Advance, Interceptor, and Bomber stuff (or for that matter explore just the general concept of "TIE Only" some more)
New Firespray, Brobots, YV666, and Mist Hunter stuff

I'd rather see the more iconic or at least more familiar ships get a buff than new obscure stuff or strictly "new movie gotta release it!" stuff

Horton needs an EPT.

B-Wing/E2 needs to be free and allow a second mod.

Mist Hunter needs... Something.

A-Wings need a way to deal damage after firing Prockets.

All turrets need to require a TL when firing out of arc

(Maybe) TLT could work like gunner.

Non-Tomax TIE bombers need help.

Firespray needs a title that lets it equip 1. Another title and 2. Small ship only upgrades.

Non-Corran E-Wings could use some love.

Edited by Npmartian

Imps: Tie pusher, let that big Boy shoot multipel times per rund, unload all the tubes. 

Rebels: B-wing, its original SW, it should just see more rable time. 

Scum: Firespray... Probably also Misthunter and Kimogila just because we spend money on them...

14 hours ago, Darth Meanie said:

I would love to see A-, Y-, and X- revisited for Phoenix-, more pilots, and Blue- squadrons.

+ 1
Also it would be nice to see some Interceptor and Tie Figther love.  They are pretty underrated in the current meta.  Swarms especially need to come back so we can have all the archetypes in one big happy meta.