Sign in to follow this  
guest450670

Rules for Bunkers

Does anyone have any ideas for rules regarding bunkers and strongpoints in the game?, I don't think the cover rules in the game are enough to cover these features.

A quick idea I had was maybe treat them like armour, with a chance of troopers inside getting killed upon the bunker taking damage, and everything inside getting killed upon its destruction.

Firing through a narrow firing slot in a fortified bunker should certainly give the unit more than Cover 2, that’s no different to being in thick forest. Treating the bunker as an immovable vehicle with armor and hit points might work, you wouldn’t target the squad directly but the bunker. If the bunker was destroyed you could just remove the squad that was occupying it or roll a Defense dice for each mini and remove those that failed the roll. 

I would definitely want to incorporate bunkers etc on certain maps. Blowing up a bunker with your HH-12 trooper would be cool. 

Bunker could give, unit inside, free dodge and aim token. And could be destroyed like armored vehicle. When destroyed you throw white defense for each mini that was inside.

If the units Inside are getting serious buffs then they’re gonna have to die on destruction of the bunker. If they can run out of it just in time in their activation before it goes kaboom then fair play. But if they’re stuck inside? Bad luck... ?