s1ickrick

Ultimate Guard 14 pocket card sheets binder?

33 minutes ago, s1ickrick said:

Has anybody found a binder these sleeves will fit in?

0A5FB78C-D138-4722-9A68-27E4BE92A826.jpeg

Praise Celestia, I have been meaning to make a thread for this. These little pages are absolutely the bomb but I can't for the life of me find a binder that works with them. Standard half-sizes just don't do it!

Well, a 30 second google search turned up this

https://www.amazon.com/Binder-Supreme-Compact-Sleeves-Black/dp/B01CS10602/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_21_tr_t_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=RT13TRVWMN8HE6ZY95PD

which one of the user comments specifically says fits Ultimate Guard 14 pocket card sheets

Mike D

May 31, 2017

Verified Purchase
Great quality. The only binder I've found that fits the 14 pocket card sleeve pages. Great for quick easy access to commonly used x-wing ships and upgrades

in addition to the one above, the ultimate guard page for those sheets links to this one

https://ultimateguard.com/en/collector-s-album/supreme-collector-s-compact-album-xenoskin-slim?search_query=Supreme+Collector+Compact+Album+Xenoskin&results=2

Edited by Forgottenlore

Thanks Captain Obvious.   Guess I should have been more specfic.  I figured a lot of people where using these sleeves and somebody would have found an affordable binder and I would have gotten a quick reply. Not the massive and over priced one on amazon.  I mean the **** thing has 7 holes on it and only one binder in the world fits and only uses 2 rings.  Good luck finding the slim one in the USA on any website besides the manufacturer site which doesn’t sell anything.  Come on Captain show us those amazing google skills again and GTS.

52EDDAB7-C5CD-4B11-AECB-8F0A9512B2A4.jpeg

Edited by s1ickrick

2 hours ago, s1ickrick said:

Thanks Captain Obvious.   Guess I should have been more specfic.  I figured a lot of people where using these sleeves and somebody would have found an affordable binder and I would have gotten a quick reply. Not the massive and over priced one on amazon.  I mean the **** thing has 7 holes on it and only one binder in the world fits and only uses 2 rings.  Good luck finding the slim one in the USA on any website besides the manufacturer site which doesn’t sell anything.  Come on Captain show us those amazing google skills again and GTS.

52EDDAB7-C5CD-4B11-AECB-8F0A9512B2A4.jpeg

You have a funny way of saying “Thank you.” :blink:

7 hours ago, Herowannabe said:

You have a funny way of saying “Thank you.” :blink:

I think the point is more to try to see if there are other options that would work. Yes, certainly the company will sell you a humongously thick and overpriced binder that will fit them. But let's say I just want to load up a squad list into 2-4 pages and take them to a game in a cheap little 1/2" (or 1" at the most) binder... this ain't that.

1 hour ago, CoffeeMinion said:

I think the point is more to try to see if there are other options that would work. Yes, certainly the company will sell you a humongously thick and overpriced binder that will fit them. But let's say I just want to load up a squad list into 2-4 pages and take them to a game in a cheap little 1/2" (or 1" at the most) binder... this ain't that.

That’s great and all, but that wasn’t the question asked in the OP’s post or in your reply. Both of you simply asked for a binder that fits these pages. @Forgottenlore found not one, but two such binders, and provided links, descriptions, and reviews. And in response he got a face full of snark. :blink:

I’m pretty sure a way could have been found to express thanks, while also politely asking the community for other, more specific options. 

29 minutes ago, Herowannabe said:

That’s great and all, but that wasn’t the question asked in the OP’s post or in your reply. Both of you simply asked for a binder that fits these pages. @Forgottenlore found not one, but two such binders, and provided links, descriptions, and reviews. And in response he got a face full of snark. :blink:

I’m pretty sure a way could have been found to express thanks, while also politely asking the community for other, more specific options. 

You're right, man. I apologize. I should've tried to steer things differently. Same to @Forgottenlore; I could've done more to help this go better.

Well, it'd still be good to find a small binder if one's out there. @Hannes Solo has a functional suggestion, though I'd rather not go that way unless it's the only thing that seems feasible.

On 3/7/2018 at 8:39 AM, CoffeeMinion said:

But let's say I just want to load up a squad list into 2-4 pages and take them to a game in a cheap little 1/2" (or 1" at the most) binder... this ain't that.

I’ve been looking for this holy grail binder for ever. I’ve had some strange looks in the office supply stores trying to make these pages fit a thin binder! 

Well, any 6 ring address/calendar binder should be right. I found a zippered Tablet/Binder at Walmart for about $10 that I ripped the Tablet stuff out of and then added the extra holes where needed for my sleeves.

-R

I just bought some of these too. I went ahead and purchased the same brand binder off of amazon after trying two different stores and having no luck. That being said, it's working out, because I've been wanting to thin my travel load without also sacrificing list quality. So I also bought some of the 18 pocket sleeves and the 8 pocket sleeves, and filled them with the pilots and upgrades that I actually use 99.59% of the time. So I basically have 4-5 lists assembled at all times, with the ability to throw together something else that I'd actually play without having to lug around all those extra pilots and upgrades that I never use.