Sign in to follow this  
PhantomFO

World's Prizes are up (and this time they mean it?)

37 minutes ago, SabineKey said:

So, I like the Fearlessness/Concord Dawn Protector combo card, but could you image how much more useful it would have been to have the title and Autothrusters together?

Seriously. Just like with r2d2 integrated it's just a combo that isn't used much.

41 minutes ago, SabineKey said:

So, I like the Fearlessness/Concord Dawn Protector combo card, but could you image how much more useful it would have been to have the title and Autothrusters together?

I really want a TLT/Trajectory Simulator combo card...

29 minutes ago, thespaceinvader said:

Seriously. Just like with r2d2 integrated it's just a combo that isn't used much.

Fair, though I do feel better about R2/integrated because every T-65 and T-70 can use it. There is only one Fang pilot that can’t use Fearlessness/Title, but it still sticks out to me.

I actually hope the stuff in the Partisan Pack will make the R2/IA card more useful.

12 hours ago, SabineKey said:

Fair, though I do feel better about R2/integrated because every T-65 and T-70 can use it. There is only one Fang pilot that can’t use Fearlessness/Title, but it still sticks out to me.  I actually hope the stuff in the Partisan Pack will make the R2/IA card more useful.

Plus of course the 40th Anniversary artwork on the back of the R2-D2/Integrated card is gorgeous.

13 minutes ago, Wibs said:

What's a Prize Ticket?

Win games at side events and earn tickets.  Spend said tickets on prizes from the Prize Wall.

"Prize Wall

This year's prize wall will feature a number of cards and prize items that have formerly appeared in previous Organized Play kits. It will also feature a new set of white and red range rulers."

Last year at the UK Nationals you could pick up a set of Regionals dice or templates for 8 tickets, a set of acrylic tokens for 3 or 4 tickets, alt-art cards for 1-4 tickets etc.