Sign in to follow this  
GrandSpleen

The Ring is Destroyed

See it done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1vBW0ZqOI0&t=2s

The One Ring must be destroyed, but it is resilient. It survives boiling in lava, and a volcanic eruption... but at the last, it is cast into the fire. If you listen closely, you can hear the Ring's last gasp as it finally bursts into flames. Four and a half years in the making, I have finished my Lord of the Rings Living Card Game Saga campaign. What a ride!

When I was reading the card, I was like: What? Am I really supposed to destroy the card? Sure I have four copies of it, but really? And I couldn't bring myself to this needless act of destruction. Guess I will never really win the Saga :(

However great and flavorfull video :D

I am curious: How many at least ripped their "ring" appart and how many chose to keep it?

2 hours ago, Calvadur said:

When I was reading the card, I was like: What? Am I really supposed to destroy the card? Sure I have four copies of it, but really? And I couldn't bring myself to this needless act of destruction. Guess I will never really win the Saga :(

However great and flavorfull video :D

I am curious: How many at least ripped their "ring" appart and how many chose to keep it?

Now you know why Isildur had a hard time :D