Sign in to follow this  
Zuloth

Genesys - BUGHUNTERS

Greetings All!

This is my most recent project, converting the old BUGHUNTERS game from TSR to Genesys. As this is my take on it, I have included psionics that were not originally part of that setting.  

To begin with, I have created three archetype to choose from. I will share more material as I finish it.

This will most likely only be used for a one shot scenario or short campaign, but others might find it interesting so I thought I would share :-)

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmCYdeJjczOAvV4LJaO98E0_BVOI

Regards 

Zuloth

Edited by Zuloth

I actually bought the System Guide and Bughunters back in 2003 from DriveThru. They have been unavailable for several years, now it appears they will be available again. A few months ago I got a mail that the System Guide was updated, this inspired me too take a look at it again :-)

New material is available now, I have made rules for Psionics.

And yes, I use the FFG: Star Wars symbols for my material as I have 6 sets of dice and it will be those dice my players will be using :-)

Regards

Zuloth

And so the material has been updated with an equipment list and character creation guidelines.

To anyone interested in BUGHUNTERS the original Amazing Engines BUGHUNTERS Game is now available on DriveThru, with an updated scan of the starmap.

Regards

Zuloth