Micromanic

Date of birth character generator

3 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Oooooookaaaaaaaayyyyy.

:huh:I get a Togruta Sentinel who works for the Black Sun and wants to collect and preserve Jedi Holocrons.:huh:

That sounds pretty awesome, actually. Maybe the character is using Black Sun jobs as a front to collect the Holocrons, or maybe the Togruta is out to make a cred but has started to second-guess a life of crime after starting to engage with the gatekeepers in the holocrons.

So my character is a Mon Calamari Sentinel working for a Hutt Cartel to take down the Rebellion. Interesting.

OTOH, my fiancée should play a Human Mechanic working for the Empire to work her way to the top.

I married a Bothen, and somehow had an Aqualish, a Mandalorian and a Wookiee for our kids...

My wife did want to take down the Rebellion but since we got married the entire family is being framed for a murder we didn’t commit.

The group consists of me, a Soldier Medic, then a Spy Slicer (not the Bothan!), Scoundrel, Doctor and a Tactician.

We probably fly a stolen Lambda we acquired in our escape.

14 minutes ago, Richardbuxton said:

I married a Bothen, and somehow had an Aqualish, a Mandalorian and a Wookiee for our kids...

My wife did want to take down the Rebellion but since we got married the entire family is being framed for a murder we didn’t commit.

The group consists of me, a Soldier Medic, then a Spy Slicer (not the Bothan!), Scoundrel, Doctor and a Tactician.

We probably fly a stolen Lambda we acquired in our escape.

My parents are a Gank and a Togruta, yet I turned out Chiss. 

Rodian Soldier Commando working for the Hutt Cartel while secretly diverting credits to a rival organization. 

Wow, that sounds so Star Wars... I don't believe I have a very long life expectancy however...