Why, hello there.

So, one of my favorite ships to play (as an imperial) is the star wing. Specifically, Vynder. The reason being, that I as a player prefer fast ships, as opposed to jousters. Given that Vynder likes his weapons disabled tokens, it means he’s gonna be slamming. A LOT. This fact works especially well for me, because the ability to slam-n-shoot means a lot of mobility. And so I thought, what if we put engine upgrade on him?

•Major Vynder (26)

Push The Limit (3)

Harpoon Missiles (4)

Cluster Missiles (4)

OS-1 Arsenal Loadout (2)

Engine Upgrade (4)

•Major Stridan (32)

Fire Control System (2)

Courier Droid (0)

Targeting Synchronizer (3)

•Kylo Ren’s Shuttle (2)

•Night Beast (15)

Stridan is mostly here for his coordinate, to replace the effect advanced slam would have.

Note: I do realize that targeting synchronizer will not satisfy OS-1’s requirements. 

Cheers.     

Is it why hello there or well hello there?

Also, your list seems super legit! Always good to see Batwing shenanigans on the table, and I love Stridan. 

Do you find you need the second missile? I know you need it for OS-1, but is Vynder unable to adequately play without having to spend reload all the time? (I haven't had a chance to play the star wing yet)

If you could ditch 2-4 points on the missile you could upgrade the Tie or swap it out for an Imperial Trainee (you said you like fast ships)or a Tie-Fo with some upgrades or something like that. 

Just a thought. If you are set on the Tie, looks great!

Best,
Cow

I was just about to point out that this is pretty much a Grievous Meme :D:D

I also managed to answer the question and open the meme box at the same time so does that make me a positive or negative influence?? 

Also, did I actually help you at all? It became a meme so fast I don't know if my reply actually did anything for you :P

Best,

Cow

Thats the best part about star wars: theres literally a quote for every situation (and with some ideas you can adapt something or other to your situation). 

I also make a lot of puns so on the spot humor.... is my speciality. (ba dum tss)

Best,

Cow