Sign in to follow this  
kennydkbrown

Zion's Finest - Episode 020 - Waiting For Meta-Modernity ... IN ARKANSAS!

Wait a second. Did Samuel Beckett take over the podcast? Are the postmoderns truly having their way (which is not really a way, since "ways" are merely constructs of the prevalent social order) and is Zion's Finest descending into a morass of existential crisis?!

OF COURSE NOT.

We do, however, get the ever-brilliant Ryan Stripling from Arkansas to come on the podcast and give two--that's right, two--regionals reports from his forays into the middle of the United States. It is a harrowing tale which, parenthetically, is not told by an idiot, but instead, A GENIUS! BRACE YOURSELVES!

Ryan talks about how Rebels are the best (correct), why he loves Drokkatta so much (correct?), and why Jyn is overrated (CORRECT?!).

Please join us on the Slack! Send an email to zionsfinestia@gmail.com

Please support us on Patreon so that Kenny doesn't have to take up a side job talking about everything that's wrong with postmodern philosophy:

Check out Ryan's EXCELLENT write-ups:

Conventional wisdom seems to be that Drokatta is a female and I would like to reopen that for discussion.

Nice showing, and agreed on vinto. I think he is difficult to fit into lists right now. He is a great finesse figure. Im usually choosing between him and Greedo + devious or black market. And as you famously failed to say in this interview, GIA.

Edited by seef1033

Hace 5 horas, seef1033 dijo:

Agradable muestra, y de acuerdo en vinto. Creo que es difícil encajar en las listas en este momento. Él es una gran figura de finura. Normalmente estoy eligiendo entre él y Greedo + tortuoso o mercado *****. Y como usted famoso no pudo decir en esta entrevista, GIA.

¿Y por qué no los dos?

Edited by alexkazze

12 minutes ago, alexkazze said:

And why not both?

I find your font size frightening so I will be brief.

“Why not both?”: it’s not for lack of trying. I am looking at a list with both but it may lack a thing or two. Vinto, Greedo, IG, eQuay, eJawa, Temp Alliance, Gideon, 3PO, Devious, Black Market (1 pt left).