Velvetelvis

Gold squadron REALLY set a new standard for getting better at xwing

I think the major learning experience I drew from this is don’t chew gum when you’re wearing a microphone. Urgh.

Also nice to see Dion cheating on his own stream by not taking that tactician stress when he remembered it ;) lol! (I’m only saying this because twitch chat probably did. It’s a joke!)

Otherwise, like the format and look forward to the next one. Thanks Gold squad!

On 2/27/2018 at 9:16 AM, RStan said:

I mean in theory if the other player just also recorded their voice then that could be setup. It would probably be better to be released in 2 versions, one for each player's recorded voice. @Killerardvark should we attempt this next time? Just use Audacity to record on the other end?

I think the way to do that would be play a game as normal on vassal but maybe take some notes to help your memory later.  Then load a logfile of the game and record while you step through game.  Could maybe Skype to get both players' thoughts.

1 hour ago, Marinealver said:

I like Gold squadron. They play the game and leave the nerfing to the devs.

Congratulations.  You're literally the first person on my Ignore list.  Dunno how you've managed zero worthwhile content over the years, but it's impressive.

12 hours ago, Jeff Wilder said:

Congratulations.  You're literally the first person on my Ignore list.  Dunno how you've managed zero worthwhile content over the years, but it's impressive.

by not giving a **** about the popular opinion.

So, how about that placing Ryad back on the wrong side of the template in episode 2?  That helped avoid some issues the next round. 

More broadly, what I’d really like to see is the lists actually update to reflects damage inflicted, upgrades spent etc. It gets hard to track who is on what without any sort of visual aid.