Sign in to follow this  
Palanthas

Worlds Tickets

17 minutes ago, SkyCake said:

Haven't received anything yet, even in spam folder... Did win a regionals though so no idea why I wouldn't get it...

Regionals winners get a different list,  you're guaranteed a spot. 

Haven't seen anything yet one way or the other. Maybe cracking top 8 in California improved my chances? 

Edited by thecactusman17

25 minutes ago, thecactusman17 said:

Regionals winners get a different list,  you're guaranteed a spot. 

Haven't seen anything yet one way or the other. Maybe cracking top 8 in California improved my chances? 

I took 3rd and 4th at KC and Indy respectively, doubt positioning beyond 1st matters, prob just a random drawing

29 minutes ago, thecactusman17 said:

Regionals winners get a different list,  you're guaranteed a spot

That's great, but when do we regionals winners get confirmation of the day we play?

Any other regionals winners get confirmation?

2 minutes ago, SkyCake said:

That's great, but when do we regionals winners get confirmation of the day we play?

If you registered before the 20th, you'll find out today. 

17 minutes ago, SkyCake said:

Check your spam folder.

Bought my flight and my hotel room.  Already got the week off work.  My buddy didn't get his random ticket...

Checked it nothing... When you get it Biggs?

2 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

Check your spam folder.

Bought my flight and my hotel room.  Already got the week off work.  My buddy didn't get his random ticket...

Not sure if I'm going to be able to go.  My wife didn't get a ticket in this wave.  Guess we can try for the clickfest for it, rooms and flights are going to be expensive by then though.  

The nice part about the old system was that you had to pay for your ticket on the spot.  Now we have to wait for people who don't pay to give up their spot.

3 hours ago, BiggsIRL said:

Check your spam folder.

Ahh, too bad.   I never lose anything to spam,  but did for this one some how.   Not selected :(

It's ok though, I'm going to aim for NOVA.

5 hours ago, SkyCake said:

Mine got lost in the shuffle last year. Do the analog thing: call up FFG and ask to talk to OP, they'll get you sorted out no problem.

so my second email from them said they are waiting for confirmation from some retailers and distributors on wins and should have the answers back by next friday. 

5 hours ago, Ardaedhel said:

Mine got lost in the shuffle last year. Do the analog thing: call up FFG and ask to talk to OP, they'll get you sorted out no problem.

54 minutes ago, Mogrok said:

so my second email from them said they are waiting for confirmation from some retailers and distributors on wins and should have the answers back by next friday. 

Cool yeah I think I'll give em a shout on Monday hopefully get it all worked out 💆🐡😎