IG88E

IG88E is leaving :)

Hi all!

First of all: Thank you for all the years in excitement and fun, it was a pleasure to play X-wing with YOU! I don't want to make bad vibes, it´´ is game, but unfortunately I have no time to play X-wing anymore and so I will quit. Time to move on. I wanted to say goodbye to everyone and keep up having fun! :)

Where and how can I delete my account? I wrote a mod (@FFGEvan) but no response (I don't want to just not log in)

Greetings!!! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THr199VxiLY&t=2m19s

1 hour ago, Herowannabe said:

giphy.gif

Though why do you need to delete your account? What does it matter if it just sits inactive?

Well we don’t want any imposter IGs in here do we?250?cb=20070411134915&path-prefix=nllatest?cb=20130709103524star-wars-assassin-droid-ig88-patent-new49352430e90c2a5fd08de0a7e117d4dd--star-wtumblr_lvfkm2fe4R1r50gqro1_500.jpg

so long, and thanks for being...um....here?

Edited by GrimmyV

6 minutes ago, GrimmyV said:

Well we don’t want any imposter IGs in here do we?

Yeah, that’s a valid reason to keep the account inactive. IF you delete the account that username is associated with anyone can create a new account with that name. However if someone decides to come back then they’ll have their account name if it’s just inactive.