HedgeWizard

My own take on GM sheets

This is great! - Thank you.

Minor typo on most recent version - missing symbol from Fire Discipline on the vehicle page, under actions.

With respect to the homebrew weapon qualities:

Does Precise - for weapons with crit ratings of 3 or lower - have a substantial purpose? (because anyone can spend adv = weapon crit rating, beyond that required to activate the crit, to increase the crit roll by 10 per additional multiple spent - as explained in the sidebar on criticals on the following page)

How does the weapon quality Fast work, when there is more than one enemy? — I'm guessing it doesn't?

Edited by RamMegiddo

On 5/11/2018 at 4:05 AM, RamMegiddo said:

Minor typo on most recent version - missing symbol from Fire Discipline on the vehicle page, under actions.

Good catch! Will update. 

Does Precise - for weapons with crit ratings of 3 or lower - have a substantial purpose? (because anyone can spend adv = weapon crit rating, beyond that required to activate the crit, to increase the crit roll by 10 per additional multiple spent - as explained in the sidebar on criticals on the following page)

Yeah; I am not sold on the cost, but while multiple criticals allow you to add +10 to results, Precise allows you to move in either direction towards a specific effect.  

How does the weapon quality Fast work, when there is more than one enemy? — I'm guessing it doesn't?

I don't see why it couldn't, but as "designed" it was tailored for a "fast draw" style combat encounter against a single opponent, and not to magically get the drop in any combat encounter no matter how prepared or numerous the enemies are. 

I cribbed them both from WFRP v3, so they aren't perfectly applicable in Genesys is my guess. 

On 5/21/2018 at 12:38 AM, lyinggod said:

it takes a big animal to know when they are write ?

But 2 writes don't make a wrong.

Wait, that's not how that saying goes.

On 2/20/2018 at 10:41 PM, HedgeWizard said:

In case others find this useful...

UPDATED to 1.3: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qJ68EjAgJfqikpT1B_5f2UV7QHasxRj0

It currently is missing one very critical table, but I think otherwise represents the bulk of the necessary info a GM needs at their fingertips.  Happy to get feedback (but given work/life schedules at the moment, it will likely be a while before I can iterate and update). 

1.3 The critical table has been added.  Small typos addressed. 

I love this! Can I get a copy I can edit so I can add my homes brew stuff to it?

I work these up with a few tools, the raw details are in a licensed Curio file type, which isn't supported by any other text editor that I am aware of. Your best bet would be to capture the text via PDF and format in your own tool. 

FYI. the symbols are missing from the barrier addon of reflection.

should be

"If an opponent makes a magic attack against an affected target and generates threat x3 or despair on the check, after the check is resolved, they suffer a hit dealing damage equal to the total damage of the attack."

Very minor error on page 3, under Aim:

"To target a specific item/location: [] or [][] if you spend 2 consecutive maneuvers."

I presume it should be " ... [][] or [] if you ...", so that the task gets easier, not harder if you spend two maneuvers to aim at a specific target, rather than one.

Where [] are the black box dice (whose name have temporarily escaped me).

Looks like this is going to replace the one I was going to use... I had to put in some work to get that formatted right too... oh well. 

The fact that magic and fear share a page is going to be particularly useful in my campaign. Seriously, thanks.