Sign in to follow this  
MattPetersen

IA in South Florida?

23 minutes ago, IamtheBendu said:

I only know of 2 players down there. Possibly more but not sure. We have a decent following here in the Jacksonville area. The Florida Regional is coming up here in a few weeks in Melbourne

I was actually thinking of possibly traveling to Melbourne for the event. 

Not South Florida, but I'm in Tampa. We have 3-4 fairly regular players and are looking to grow the community.  If any of you are ever over on this side of the state, we'll have to get some games in.  Hope to see some of you in Melbourne on Saturday.  

Cape Coral is a bit south of Tampa (about 3 hours), down by Naples.  The closest store I know of down there is The Dark Side Comics in Sarasota, about halfway between Tampa and Cape Coral.  They used to have IA events, but don't know if they still do.  In my experience, the biggest IA groups in Florida are in Jacksonville and Orlando.

On 2/26/2018 at 10:24 AM, reg1214 said:

Not South Florida, but I'm in Tampa. We have 3-4 fairly regular players and are looking to grow the community.  If any of you are ever over on this side of the state, we'll have to get some games in.  Hope to see some of you in Melbourne on Saturday.  

Where in Tampa are you playing?

Hey Matt do you still play Imperial assault?  I am in South Florida (Hollywood) me and some friends play the game and if you are interested in meeting up for some IA Skirmish I would be down!

Edited by Joe Filho

On 4/9/2018 at 6:27 PM, Ot-rebor said:

Where in Tampa are you playing?

I usually play at Armada Games or Critical Hit Games in St. Pete.  We don't have anything regular running for IA, but are looking to grow the community.

I live in cooper city, been looking for new players in the ft lauderdale area. Currently only know a couple players, would like to play with other too.

So I'm back in the States, in Naples.  It doesn't look like I can borrow the in-laws car to get to the Regionals in Melbourne, FL...  :(    but I wonder if anyone else is driving up from around here?  I could help with gas money if I could bum a ride! 

Anyone going to the Regionals from the Naples area?  I could get a ride to you if that helped...   

Thanks!