Sign in to follow this  
Irishmadcat

Irishmadcats limeriick regionals

1 hour ago, Irishmadcat said:

Lost 10-1 :(

You should console yourself in a hot chocolate. I say this because I know you don't drink the nectar that is made in your own darn country. And for that reason, you are a rock, my friend.....Sorry about the regional, but sometimes its about the journey....

7 minutes ago, moodswing5537 said:

You should console yourself in a hot chocolate. I say this because I know you don't drink the nectar that is made in your own darn country. And for that reason, you are a rock, my friend.....Sorry about the regional, but sometimes its about the journey....

Ah I'm not to disappointed. I got dice. I had tense nerve wracking games. Waiting for my bus to my train home now. 

I was the British contingent. Wasn't so much a lecture but saying Advanced Gunnery was a better choice than amount of points given away from token gathering from Fire Lanes or Sensor Net. He actually had Intel Sweep as his blue. 

As for if he had enough flotillas, I suggested this

http://armadawarlords.hivelabs.solutions/view_list.php?token=165452&key=bcba1af2a77f0850c785ede35b05646e

I came 4th , had good time and meet great people as all armada players are.