Sign in to follow this  
Alphastealer

Old Finn

Has anyone been able to get any mileage out of old Finn?

I am curious to try an Old Finn with the droid landing craft vehicle to get 1-2 droid character allies.

I have always liked the theme of including villian vehicles and weapons but his character cost needs to come down 3 points for both one die and elite options.

He seems to have been overlooked when character costs were re-balanced.

Finn/Hera has been the only deck I've played where it felt fun. Being able to include red villain vehicles to play with Hera was pretty fun but the deck wasn't anywhere near competitive.

I'm currently running an Old Finn, Hera, Rose deck which I have found to be quite competitive. It does include a couple of Seperatist landing crafts for the Battle droid shenanigans and resistance bombers as well as various other vehicles. The only upgrades it has are 2X second Chance to keep Finn alive. If I get chance I will post a full deck list on this thread later.

Old Finn + new Luke, both elite and both have the exact same die sides. It could bring some consistency to the rolls and Blue + Yellow (and red villain weapons/vehicles) is a fun combo.

I've been doing OK with eOldFinn/eYoda. The only thing I use Finn's ability for is to play crafted lightsabers on a ready Finn, or Obi's LS on him. The deck has 2 z6 Riot batons too, but it's just an OK deck.

my favorite part about the deck is that it packs Double Dealing, Easy Pickings and Crafted Lightsabers.