Sign in to follow this  
JJFDVORAK

Animated Battle Reports or just Games

At one point, there was a link on this forum to an animated game of Xwing with sound, special effects (lasers, explosions, etc) and it was pretty cool. The one I am thinking of was in French, I believe, with English subtitles, I think. Or maybe it was just made by a French person. I don't really remember the details, but I remember it was very good.  I also have seen another one in the past that had a Decimator flying around and it was also very cool. Does anyone know of or have a link to any of this type of animated game? It would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

28 minutes ago, SpiderMana said:

Ynotsquadbenchmark comes to mind? I don’t recall if that’s the name of the website but it should come up if you google it. Only one I’m aware of at all.

Thanks for the info, but that's not really what I had in mind. I'm talking about a filmed game where someone has animated each shot, each ship explodes when destroyed, there are sound effects, etc. I've seen a few different ones, but now my YouTube searches come up with only battle reports from whatever regional just took place and I can't find the animated ones. Oh well, I'll keep looking. 

22 hours ago, Cuz05 said:

I found this. Has potential. Animation not quite so smooth as the one above... Guy has a few others on his channel.

Thanks, this looks good. I'll have to watch it in full tomorrow.

15 hours ago, Mu0n729 said:

There's this from my local group. Light on animation, but it does have ship explosions and its main feature is to follow up the action close with a gyroscopic iPhone mount + slick production value and intro.

Thanks. I'll check it out.

12 hours ago, RebelRogue said:

These?

This is the one I was thinking of. How did you find it? Thanks!