DakkaDakka12

Scum skipped for wave 13 and 14 = big scum wave incoming?

Since Scum had no releases for wave 13 and now wave 14 is it fair to assume wave 15 will be the solo movie and will have multiple scum ships?

it seems imperial and Scum are not doing as well as Rebels based on the meta wing link posted by clanofwolves Top five Meta Ship Types in Meta Wing..... it tells the story.

The very likely Scum falcon will add another 2 crew large base to Scum. 

Scum still doesn't have a 16 hp ship(vcx-100/Decimator)

Scum doesn't have any small ships with a auxiliary firing arc/turret primary(Auzituck/Arc-170/K-wing/Sheathipede/Tie-SF)

Scum doesn't have a ship with Coordinate while Rebels have the Sheathipede and Imperials have the Upsilon.

What do you think Scum needs atm?

Edited by DakkaDakka12

Eh...wave 12+13 were a simultaneous release (literally the same day), so I'm not sure it's fair to count them distinctly.  It was likely only split up in announcement at all due to movie spoilers being something FFG can't release.

I wouldn't be surprised if wave 14 was the same way.  Although it's entirely possible we get multiple ships from the new 'Solo' movie - and they'll certainly not be Rebel, given the movie being set years before the Rebellion is formed.  I think everyone is assuming the new model for the Millennium Falcon is a given, but the movie seems to involve a lot of new people that would fall into the 'Scum' faction, so...heck, maybe 2 Scum ships wouldn't be unexpected.

(Not least of which because we've already seen a new Imperial fighter in the movie, so...)

Edited by xanderf

3 minutes ago, JediPartisan said:

I mentioned this in other threads, but I wonder if they will give us this ship (seen in the Solo trailer) along with dials and ship tokens for a Scum YT1300?

Maybe, but from some of the pictures and concept art I've been seeing, I think that is more of an air speeder than a space ship. In some of the art, you can see Storm Troopers standing on exposed kind of catwalks. Now, I could be wrong about the ship. We'll just have to see.

One thing I am certain on, however, is that that ship will not come with Scum YT13 stuff. With something as popular as a YT13, FFG isn't going to let an opportunity for a full expansion pass them by. 

There is also the factor of the concept art making this vessel look like it is Imperial, further making the idea that it would carry stuff for a Scum ship unlikely.

6 hours ago, DakkaDakka12 said:

Since Scum had no releases for wave 13 and now wave 14 is it fair to assume wave 15 will be the solo movie and will have multiple scum ships?

it seems imperial and Scum are not doing as well as Rebels based on the meta wing link posted by clanofwolves Top five Meta Ship Types in Meta Wing..... it tells the story.

The very likely Scum falcon will add another 2 crew large base to Scum. 

Scum still doesn't have a 16 hp ship(vcx-100/Decimator)

Scum doesn't have any small ships with a auxiliary firing arc/turret primary(Auzituck/Arc-170/K-wing/Sheathipede/Tie-SF)

Scum doesn't have a ship with Coordinate while Rebels have the Sheathipede and Imperials have the Upsilon.

What do you think Scum needs atm?

Holy crap. Talk about adding cancer. 

Don't think scum will get a 16HP standard ship as endurance isn't really a sum thing, ( apart from the maybe the lancer ), there more of a all or bust glass cannon faction.

Also wouldn't count on Scum getting co-ordinate as again the design philosophy is that there selfish, scum only had one real support ship ( Manaroo ) and look how they ended. 

Just now, Wookiee_Slayer said:

Yeah btw, this is a question I still have: Is there no possibility at all that FFG didnt release pictures of the wave 14 Scum ship because it is non-scariff related?

This is also potentially the case.

But no, it's because it's a Scum YT1300 and they haven't started the Solo marketing blitz yet.

1 minute ago, thespaceinvader said:

This is also potentially the case.

But no, it's because it's a Scum YT1300 and they haven't started the Solo marketing blitz yet.

I hate the fact that we just get a rework of a ship that is

1) rebel

2) already had a rework

3) rebel

Give me my obscure Hutt cartel and Black Sun ships!

I mean, it's a whole new sculpt of the falcon, so it would warrant a new release, probably with plenty of Scum crew which FFG can't give hints about yet as per the usze. 

The real kicker though is the Scum Falcon should probably resemble ORS at all steps of the way. It looks like it doesn't have the quads in the trailer, and that extra cargo space in front is occupying where the concussion missile launchers traditionally are. 

I have a hunch the reason Scum isn't getting a ship in this wave is because they're getting a second Epic ship instead.

EDIT: They even put an FAQ entry stating describing how Gonk works on ships with multiple sections. Why would they need to do that if there were no imminent plans to release a Scum ship with multiple sections?

GET HYPED.

Edited by PhantomFO

1 hour ago, PhantomFO said:

I have a hunch the reason Scum isn't getting a ship in this wave is because they're getting a second Epic ship instead.

EDIT: They even put an FAQ entry stating describing how Gonk works on ships with multiple sections. Why would they need to do that if there were no imminent plans to release a Scum ship with multiple sections?

GET HYPED.

being that the case I hope we dont get Jabba's ship

I would rather this mandalorian corvette so we have an actual dedicated combat ship for our 2 part ship(not some refitted freighter)

crusader_class_corvette_ortho__new__by_u

heres another picture

ansel-hsiao-crusader27.jpg?1467742424

I can dream.

Edited by DakkaDakka12

1 hour ago, UnitOmega said:

I mean, it's a whole new sculpt of the falcon, so it would warrant a new release, probably with plenty of Scum crew which FFG can't give hints about yet as per the usze. 

The real kicker though is the Scum Falcon should probably resemble ORS at all steps of the way. It looks like it doesn't have the quads in the trailer, and that extra cargo space in front is occupying where the concussion missile launchers traditionally are. 

More importantly, I strongly suspect Han, Lando, and Chewie will have new abilities, and that this ship is going to be functionally different than the old YT-1300 (like, for example, a new dial making her faster).

So, beside being a new sculpt, I think it's really going to be more of a new ship with homage to the old Falcon.

Edited by Darth Meanie

13 minutes ago, DakkaDakka12 said:

I would rather this mandalorian corvette so we have an actual dedicated combat ship for our 2 part ship(not some refitted freighter)

heres another picture

I can dream.

I'd rather the DP-20 than the Zann fighter vaper. But either would work.

37 minutes ago, DakkaDakka12 said:

heres another picture

I can dream.

Dakka, let us join forces and promote this until our dreams are realized! !

:D

B2AuGEl.jpg

IR7HyBH.jpg