Sign in to follow this  
Boom Owl

Lets Watch Rogue One: 6 PM EST

Hey everyone...because we all feel like the general right now.

Starting at 6 PM EST everyone turn on Rogue One on Netflix from your phone or tv. 

Chat here and all be happy about X-Wing together for once. 

Thanks FFG

General Merrick 

9ab4d96485e23e34f358b52327cf7804.jpg

Tie Reaper

rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-12955.jpg

Director Krennic 

Rogue-One-07.png

Partisan X-Wing

34533766614_5c42b6ef52_b.jpg

Saw Gerrera

rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-forest-whita

Edited by Boom Owl

And for those who don't have Netflix, no one offer to livestream a screen capture of their computer for everyone at home.

I repeat, do NOT open a livestream room screen capturing your PC screen where everyone can chat together synchronized regardless of them having Netflix themselves. And most certainly do NOT post the link in this thread!

Now if someone were planning to livestream some X-Wings games tonight (;););)) that link would be fine. Food for thought!

Just now, LagJanson said:

6pm marks the beginning of X-Wing night... We're going to attempt to blow up the Death Star tonight. I'll have to take a pass. Don't need all that backstory.

Haha. Whatever you do celebrate. FFG put a small base palpmobile, t65 buff, uwing buff, imperial shield and primary weapon buff, and miranda buff all in one new article. 

3 minutes ago, Boom Owl said:

Haha. Whatever you do celebrate. FFG put a small base palpmobile, t65 buff, uwing buff, imperial shield and primary weapon buff, and miranda buff all in one new article. 

I'll have to wait till GenCon to get'em though... :(  Still, I'm ready for the T-65 fix, if it works. The Flight Assist Astros have been of tremendous help to me already.