dotswarlock

New preview: save the dream

WHY DOES THE REAPER HAVE JAM!?!?

Youve gotta be kidding me. FFG, that better be a "tweaked Jam" to assign Jam tokens and not the Epic form of Jam, seriously if thats the stress assignment form of Jam it will be broken as balls.

Reaper isnt even a bad ship by any means. Kinda glued to LWF due to bad agi, but 8hp, 2 crew, 3die attack? sure!

In this case, you’ll find two new ship miniatures—a U-wing and a T-65 X-wing, both pre-painted in the stunning red-and-white paint scheme of Saw Gerrera’s freedom fighters.

I'm color blind, I guess?

Also, is this the 7th individual (or group) release of an X-Wing miniature?

• Core Set I
  • X-Wing
  • Rebel Transport
  • Core Set II
  • T-65 X-Wing
  • Heroes of the Rebellion
  • Saw's Resistance
Edited by Duciris

Flappy S-Foil's on the T-65 are GO!!!

9 minutes ago, DeathstarII said:

Also the titles say T-65 X-wing...ship name errata coming?

Yeah, I was saying the best case scenario for an T-65 fix was to Errata them to say "T-65 X-Wing" instead of "X-Wing" to open up design space without breaking Poe.

Edit: Also looks like they are using the "Galactic Empire" faction with Kerrenic

Edited by kris40k

2 minutes ago, Arkanta974 said:

Look like we have a X-Wing on this box : S-Foil who look like to give boost... May be dual card ?

yes it is a dual card, the PS7 xwing says something about flipping it and there are 4 copies of it, 3 on one side and the 4th on the other.

2 minutes ago, Arkanta974 said:

Look like we have a X-Wing on this box : S-Foil who look like to give boost... May be dual card ?

Looks like a dual card, there are 4 in the box and 1 of them in the spread is flipped over.

Also, 5 X-Wing List CONFIRMED! There are 5 pilot cards in the box and the rookie is 21 points so I have to believe the PS1 pilots are a max of 20 points.