HorusArisen

Another Eberron game

So my group are doing our annual game bid and in an effort to sneak Genesys by them I suggested running Eberron.

Any good or suggested resources for an Eberron game? I may have a few but all welcome as is any advice.

5DB554DA-4E80-430A-B213-5C1D7742C659.jpeg

Well, I'm in well on my way to creating a Genesys conversion.  Unfortunately, I have decided to build out a lot of custom stuff so I'm not really very close to being complete any time soon.  I'm always looking for people who are willing to work on the project with me or provide feedback.  Here is my Races chapter.  https://www.dropbox.com/s/3yp2k5mcyp3bhat/Races of Eberron v1.0.pdf?dl=0  Let me know if you are interested.

Are you looking for ideas for a campaign, or things on the mechanical side?

If you're looking for ideas I'd suggest getting yourself a copy of Seekers of the Ashen Crown from 4e, really fun adventure that should be easy to adapt. If you grab it do yourself a favor and find Backdrop: Greywall from Dragon #368. Rewrite the McGuffin-finding artifact so it takes a few days, ditch the random encounter dragon fight, and use the Backdrop to treat your players to some time in the city of 'monsters'.

9 hours ago, Cannibal Halfling said:

Are you looking for ideas for a campaign, or things on the mechanical side?

If you're looking for ideas I'd suggest getting yourself a copy of Seekers of the Ashen Crown from 4e, really fun adventure that should be easy to adapt. If you grab it do yourself a favor and find Backdrop: Greywall from Dragon #368. Rewrite the McGuffin-finding artifact so it takes a few days, ditch the random encounter dragon fight, and use the Backdrop to treat your players to some time in the city of 'monsters'.

Actually mechanical but I’ll look into that for ideas, thanks 😀