Jump to content
SithArissa

Warriors rejoice

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, General Zod said:

These just seem like odd choices of races for the Warrior book.  Putting aside my personal preferences, but how did these ones get picked over notable warrior races like the Noghri, Nagi, Shark folks introduced in Clone Wars, **** even the raptor race from the old books.  I think the only thing more surprising would have been if they put the Kushiban in this book. 

The Duwotin are portrayed like Samurai. It’s awesome art. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Khazadune said:

Specialization: Steel Hand Adept

unarmed and Dangerous! Seriously, a monk build!!! **** yes. 

Unique Talents:

Iron Body - Remove Setback per Rank from Coordination and Resilience Checks. Also, decrease Crit of unarmed attacks by one. (I know this isn’t unique to this book but there are 2 Ranks here, that’s huge considering now you can get substantial stacks... 4 I think?)

Acklay’s Scything Strike: Brawl Attacks gain Pierce equal to Force Rating. Yup. 

Unarmed Parry: As it says but also reduces strain to unarmed Parry by 1 per Rank. 

Improved Dodge: After using Dodge can make a move maneuver as an out of turn incidental. 

Far Strike: Brawl attack as ranged, adding Force points up to Force Rating. Increase range by each point spent. 

Sapith Sundering: May add force dice up to Force Rating to Brawl Checks. Attacks gain sunder quality and may spent force points generated as Advantage to activate sundering. 

Oh this looks awesome! How many ranks of Dodge are in the tree?

Also, do you move as part of Far Strike? If not, how do you narrate such an attack?

All three of these specs look absolutely amazing! Thanks for posting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Signature abilities please and the Kyber Crystals that come with the book.

Sig:

Deadly Reputation: Once per session Spend destiny points to activate. Until the end of your next turn increase difficulty of all skill Checks targeting the character by one. 

Unmatched Ferocity: Once per session after resolving a successful melee combat check against a target engaged with the character, Spend destiny points. Suffer 4 strain and 1 conflict to immediately make a melee attack as an incidental against same target, increasing difficulty by one to a max of formidable. If Success the character may repeat the process suffering further strain and conflict. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Khazadune said:

Sig:

Deadly Reputation: Once per session Spend destiny points to activate. Until the end of your next turn increase difficulty of all skill Checks targeting the character by one. 

Unmatched Ferocity: Once per session after resolving a successful melee combat check against a target engaged with the character, Spend destiny points. Suffer 4 strain and 1 conflict to immediately make a melee attack as an incidental against same target, increasing difficulty by one to a max of formidable. If Success the character may repeat the process suffering further strain and conflict. 

Upgrades to these? They sound amazing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Khazadune said:

Sig:

Deadly Reputation: Once per session Spend destiny points to activate. Until the end of your next turn increase difficulty of all skill Checks targeting the character by one. 

Unmatched Ferocity: Once per session after resolving a successful melee combat check against a target engaged with the character, Spend destiny points. Suffer 4 strain and 1 conflict to immediately make a melee attack as an incidental against same target, increasing difficulty by one to a max of formidable. If Success the character may repeat the process suffering further strain and conflict. 

I imagine Umatched Ferocity has upgrades to reduce the strain cost? And if so, *drool*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AeroEng42 said:

Oh this looks awesome! How many ranks of Dodge are in the tree?

Also, do you move as part of Far Strike? If not, how do you narrate such an attack?

All three of these specs look absolutely amazing! Thanks for posting!

2 Dodge and Improved Dodge. 

Far Strike: Doesn't say, my guess... it’s like a monk moves fast to attack and flies back to where he started. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Khazadune said:

3 Reduce Strain, 1 Reduce to 1 Destiny point, change target, 2 change skill (use Brawl or lightsaber) 1 Reduce conflict but add 2 strain. 

I was underwhelmed by the combat capability of the Warrior specs in the core rulebook, but this splat book just made the Warrior the deadliest career, I think. All of these talents and sig abilities seem to make the Warrior a truly punishing combatant, more so than even the Executioner.

What are the career skills for each spec, by the way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AeroEng42 said:

I was underwhelmed by the combat capability of the Warrior specs in the core rulebook, but this splat book just made the Warrior the deadliest career, I think. All of these talents and sig abilities seem to make the Warrior a truly punishing combatant, more so than even the Executioner.

What are the career skills for each spec, by the way?

You mean the Warrior is perfectly balanced as all things should be? I agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some Weapons:

FWG-7 Flechette Carbine: Ranged (Heavy) 5 Dmg, 3 Crit, Medium Range, 3 HP, 1,800 Creds, Blast 4, Guided 2, Pierce 3. 

MR-90 Proton Rifle: Ranged (Heavy) 10 Dmg, 2 Crit, Extreme Range, 2 HP, 3,100 Creds, Accurate 1, Cumbersome 3, Knockdown. 

Repulsor Throwing Razor: Ranged (Light) 5 Dmg, 2 Crit, Medium Range, 1 HP 850 Creds, Guided 2, Limited Ammo 1, Pierce 2, Vicious 1 

Model 134a Rotary Cannon: Gunnery 12 Dmg, 3 Crit, Long Range, 4 HP, 4,500 Creds, Auto-Fire, Cumbersome 5, Pierce 3

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lightsabers:

Broadsaber: 7 Dmg, 2 Crit, Engaged, 1 Enc, 2 HP, 11,000 Creds, Breach 1, Sunder, Unwieldy 3.

Contained Energy Axe: +3 Dmg, 2 Crit, 4 Enc, 3 HP, 7,500 Creds, Breach 1, Cumbersome 3, Sunder, Vicious 3. 

Great Lightsaber: 7 Dmg, 2 Crit, 2 Enc, 3 HP, 12,000 Creds, Breach 1, Cumbersome 3, Sunder.

Lightfoil: 5 Dmg, 2 Crit, 1 Enc, 1 HP, 9,850 Creds, Breach 1, Defensive 2, Sunder. (Like a shoto but designed to be used solo not in pairs)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...