Fuzzywookie

Let’s think of ways to hurt the Rebels.

1 hour ago, nexttwelveexits said:

2 meters ought to do the trick. But don't bother with a grate, it's just not worth the squad points

Exhaust Port Grate (hardpoint, 300 pts, DS series asteroid mining facility only, imperial only)

Enemy ships cannot make Missile and torpedo attacks against you.

Ray Shielding (cargo, 300 pts, etc.)

enemy ships cannot make primary weapon, turret or cannon attacks against you.

only enough points for one.....

17 minutes ago, Captain Lackwit said:

At this point I would advocate removing non-mobile-arcs from all turrets.

That said, mobile arcs should be their own thing done before the movement phase, not an action. So that way it's a little bit more forgiving, but you still gotta think about it.

And Regen was a mistake.

Regen was fine on one card for a legendary character imho (moreso after the Biggs nerf). It should *never* have been utilized for anything else.

Just now, Fuzzywookie said:

I figured it out. Disney needs to make a show called - Star Wars Empire. The show could have a big awesome tough ship. Uber amazing crew. Then FFG could make an expansion for it. 

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE AN IMPERIAL FOCUSED BIT OF LONG TERM MEDIA

PLEASE GOD

18 minutes ago, Captain Lackwit said:

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE AN IMPERIAL FOCUSED BIT OF LONG TERM MEDIA

PLEASE GOD

A Star Wars version of Battlestar Galactica, about an Imperial Star Destroyer (Or Victory, or whatever) that follows the crew/ship hunting down pirates, leftover Separatists, and slowly becomes involved in the origins of the Rebellion.  The characters are a mix of Clone Wars veterans and new recruits, and the methods and brutality of the Empire slowly drive a wedge between many crewers, as, by the series finale, they are forced to choose between staying loyal to the stability of the Empire, vs fighting for chaotic freedom with the Rebellion. 

Edited by Alpha17

3 hours ago, impspy said:

Nerfing coordinate to "action-bar only" (like ADV Slam) would be a good start.

I don't understand, supposedly the most egregious use of coordinate is to let a VCX boost at ps11, but Engine Upgrade adds boost to a ship's action bar so your nerf doesn't help there. Is there another interaction that you had in mind?

4 minutes ago, darthlurker said:

I don't understand, supposedly the most egregious use of coordinate is to let a VCX boost at ps11, but Engine Upgrade adds boost to a ship's action bar so your nerf doesn't help there. Is there another interaction that you had in mind?

Good point, its not a free action. Then I have no idea.