cooper.marcus

Harpoons & TLT on Rebels - improvements?

I've been enjoying this list - it hits hard with Harpoons and TLT, and while the Shuttle can't withstand much return fire, the YT-1300 sure can. 

I want to keep the three ships, as I'm getting comfortable maneuvering this squad. 

Any ideas on improving things by changing pilots or upgrades?

• "Zeb" Orrelios (25) - Attack Shuttle
Twin Laser Turret (6), Hera Syndulla (1)

• Green Squadron Pilot (25) - A-Wing
Calculation (1), Harpoon Missiles (4), A-Wing Test Pilot (0), Guidance Chips (0), Deadeye (1)

• Chewbacca (50) - YT-1300
Trick Shot (0), Harpoon Missiles (4), •Kanan Jarrus (3), •Millennium Falcon (1)

For an easy answer, there are some more freebies you can add to Chewbacca.  If you're not using a modification, Guidance Chips can only improve Chewie's Harpoon.  And while their usefulness is limited in this situation, there's no reason to not take either Chopper (Crew) or a Courier Droid for a free crewman.  As for other upgrades... since you're running at 100 points, there's not a lot of new options I can offer that don't drastically change the setup of your team:

• As I assume you're running the HotR/S-Loop version of the Falcon title, Kanan is a virtual requirement to be able to get that one target lock when you need it most.  If you wanted to play more defensive, you could always switch to C-3PO and the Evade title.  I also like A Score to Settle / A Debt to Pay on Chewbacca, because he doesn't terribly care about the incoming critical results... but loves dealing extra crits outwards.
  • Your A-Wing is about as lean as it can be while maintaining that one super-strong shot.  You might consider replacing Calculation with Crack Shot, to help make sure that Harpoon lands.
  • For the same points as Zeb, you can run a Gold Squadron Y-Wing with TLT & R2 Astromech.  What you give up in maneuver options, you gain in sheer beefiness (with double the health of an Attack Shuttle).  If you really want to go for a cheap TLT boat, you can always use a HWK-290 like Roark Garnet, but they're far from the best ships around.