Sign in to follow this  
tonycanevaro

Fun rebel list. Decisions

Looks fun. Will punch hard and make you pay for whomever you decide to take on first. Obvious improvements?

Y not (98)

•Horton Salm (37) - Y-Wing
Twin Laser Turret (6), Bomb Loadout (0), Extra Munitions (2), •"Chopper" (1), Guidance Chips (0), Thermal Detonators (3)

•Ezra Bridger (25) - Sheathipede-class Shuttle
Wired (1), Gunner (5), •R3-A2 (2)

•Keyan Farlander (36) - B-Wing
Adaptability (0), Advanced Sensors (3), B-Wing/E2 (1), •Maul (3)

Take the BTL-A4 title on Horton. You get two attacks on the joust, then you can Chopper the title for a shield and start shooting 360 instead of turning around. If Horton doesn’t need to regen, then just K-turn and repeat until something hits him.

Adaptability isn’t much of an improvement for Farlander. Trick Shot is much better for a 0 point EPT paired with Advanced Sensors. Speaking of Advanced Sensors, that upgrade is going to be 3 points of dead weight depending on how much stress you take with Maul and whether or not your attacks hit. You could change Advanced Sensors to something cheaper and take a more expensive EPT. I fly Farlander/Maul with Crack Shot to make sure an attack hits when I really need it to. Crack Shot and Collision Detector would leave you 2 points. You could add Pulsed Ray Shield to Ezra. 

I could have sworn I already had BTL in there.

i was unsure about sensors as well in this list but couldn’t think of anything better. 

Adaptability was to get Horton and Kenyan to the same Ps.

dont know how I feel about the ion token from pulsed ray shield...

This fits as well:

Y not (100)

•Horton Salm (37) - Y-Wing
Twin Laser Turret (6), Bomb Loadout (0), Extra Munitions (2), •"Chopper" (1), BTL-A4 Y-wing (0), Guidance Chips (0), Thermal Detonators (3)

•Ezra Bridger (25) - Sheathipede-class Shuttle
Wired (1), Gunner (5), •R3-A2 (2)

•Keyan Farlander (38) - B-Wing
Crack Shot (1), Sensor Jammer (4), B-Wing/E2 (1), •Maul (3)