Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Norhoz

New Player seeking a rebel list!

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone!

I have not played the game besides against my girlfriend, tomorrow I want to test my skills from what I have learned.

My concern is: what can I make for the rebels that I can actually make an impact and train with for the future.

I have several ships already and I want to expand again next month.

My collection so far:

 

1x Core set (normal)

1x Heroes of the Resistance

1x A-Wing

1x B-Wing

1x Sabine’s TIE Fighter

1x Phantom II

1x TIE Advanced x1

1x TIE Interceptor

 

what would be a good starting list woth this? And what would be a logical next buy?

I am looking forward to your responses!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With just the cards you have:

Poe Dameron (PS9) (33)
Push the Limit (3)
BB-8 (2)
Primed Thrusters (1)
Integrated Astromech (0)
Black One (1)

Fenn Rau (Sheathipede) (20)
Veteran Instincts (1)
Hotshot Co-pilot (4)
Flight-Assist Astromech (1)

Total: 66

View in Yet Another Squad Builder

Last 34pts is for whatever you want to add like Rex and an Awing, or Luke with R2D2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What have you played with the most? That should be your starting points, know the dial and how it maneuvers is your first step. Looks like you have mostly rebel ships, plenty of options there. The falcon and something(s) else is a good start. Maybe Rey and Poe or Tein Numb? I personally prefer three ship lists for the versatility but YMMV. Give the ships you fly the most and we can work from there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, wurms said:

With just the cards you have:

Poe Dameron (PS9) (33)
Push the Limit (3)
BB-8 (2)
Primed Thrusters (1)
Integrated Astromech (0)
Black One (1)

Fenn Rau (Sheathipede) (20)
Veteran Instincts (1)
Hotshot Co-pilot (4)
Flight-Assist Astromech (1)

Total: 66

View in Yet Another Squad Builder

Last 34pts is for whatever you want to add like Rex and an Awing, or Luke with R2D2.

Thanks, I will definately try that!

 

5 hours ago, arsuf476 said:

What have you played with the most? That should be your starting points, know the dial and how it maneuvers is your first step. Looks like you have mostly rebel ships, plenty of options there. The falcon and something(s) else is a good start. Maybe Rey and Poe or Tein Numb? I personally prefer three ship lists for the versatility but YMMV. Give the ships you fly the most and we can work from there.

I played with the X-wing, A-Wing and B-Wing the most, these were also my first ships. =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

100% your next purchase should be Rebel Aces. If you like B-Wings and A-Wings, you gotta have it.

Now, I'm assuming you are okay with proxying? But here is my suggestion, kind of including Rebel Aces Cards:

 

Poe (PS9)

Veteran Instincts

Adv. Optics

BB-8

Black One

Integrated Astromech

 

Keyan Farlander

Veteran Instincts

Collision Detector

B-Wing/E2

Maul

 

Ezra Bridger

Snap Shot

Gunner

R3-A2

 

Ezra is a brutal stress control piece: Snap Shot, you stress someone before they even get their action. Then, you hope to miss with your 1st shot, stressing them, gunner kicks in, another stress.

Keyan is a hugely flexible piece like this. PS 9 is still very relevant and powerful, and like this, can get a reroll or 2 from Maul, spend a focus to change eyes to hits, then remove another stress on a hit if there is one, OR he can pull a red/otherwise be stressed, change eyes to hits, then take stress for rerolls, removing one on a hit. He also has no tokens that can be denied.

Poe is there to strip target locks and present an end-game challenge. He's just a classically frustrating pilot.

All together, you have wildly effective stress control, Target Lock stymieing and action efficiency, and a hammer with undeniable mods. Hella tough target priority

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am assuming you have The Force Awakens core set, if so you can build this with what you have:

 

PS 8 Poe 

BB8

Integrated Astomech

Black One

Veteran Instincts 

total 35

 

Jess Pava

M9G8

Integrated Astromech

total 28

 

Ten Numb

Fire Control system 

Proton Torpedoes 

total 37

 

Total 100

 

Its not ideal but should perform decently in a friendly environment. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Greebwahn said:

100% your next purchase should be Rebel Aces. If you like B-Wings and A-Wings, you gotta have it.

Now, I'm assuming you are okay with proxying? But here is my suggestion, kind of including Rebel Aces Cards:

 

Poe (PS9)

Veteran Instincts

Adv. Optics

BB-8

Black One

Integrated Astromech

 

Keyan Farlander

Veteran Instincts

Collision Detector

B-Wing/E2

Maul

 

Ezra Bridger

Snap Shot

Gunner

R3-A2

 

Ezra is a brutal stress control piece: Snap Shot, you stress someone before they even get their action. Then, you hope to miss with your 1st shot, stressing them, gunner kicks in, another stress.

Keyan is a hugely flexible piece like this. PS 9 is still very relevant and powerful, and like this, can get a reroll or 2 from Maul, spend a focus to change eyes to hits, then remove another stress on a hit if there is one, OR he can pull a red/otherwise be stressed, change eyes to hits, then take stress for rerolls, removing one on a hit. He also has no tokens that can be denied.

Poe is there to strip target locks and present an end-game challenge. He's just a classically frustrating pilot.

All together, you have wildly effective stress control, Target Lock stymieing and action efficiency, and a hammer with undeniable mods. Hella tough target priority

 

 

Haha that sounds like loads of fun! I will test that list out this week as well! Thanks!

 

6 hours ago, arsuf476 said:

I am assuming you have The Force Awakens core set, if so you can build this with what you have:

 

PS 8 Poe 

BB8

Integrated Astomech

Black One

Veteran Instincts 

total 35

 

Jess Pava

M9G8

Integrated Astromech

total 28

 

Ten Numb

Fire Control system 

Proton Torpedoes 

total 37

 

Total 100

 

Its not ideal but should perform decently in a friendly environment. 

 

No I have the old core set, but I will proxy the missing cards from that core set and this list out as well! Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...