Boom Owl

OCX Radio is the second best X-Wing podcast

You flew Asajj off the board? Like dialed in a maneuver that caused your base to go outside the three foot by three foot play area? Like causing the whole ship, prolly undamaged, to flee the battlefield? Like giving your opponent 50+ points without firing a shot? Like spelling your doom by being left with only one ship that is nearly incapable of turning around?

So then you got tabled? Like didn't kill a single ship? Or half points a large base ship? As a podcaster? Like letting your opponent gain templates made at CURLED PAW CREATIVES?

For shame...

1 minute ago, Killerardvark said:

You flew Asajj off the board? Like dialed in a maneuver that caused your base to go outside the three foot by three foot play area? Like causing the whole ship, prolly undamaged, to flee the battlefield? Like giving your opponent 50+ points without firing a shot? Like spelling your doom by being left with only one ship that is nearly incapable of turning around?

So then you got tabled? Like didn't kill a single ship? Or half points a large base ship? As a podcaster? Like letting your opponent gain templates made at CURLED PAW CREATIVES?

You forgot "on stream", but I can't seem to find it on Twitch...

hahaha, yeah I thought I had a good set up, all credit goes to Fregie who dials in a 5 straight, leaving her asajj stressed and forcing me into a bad bump situation. I thought my hard 2 would have stayed on but was off the bored by a mill or 2 :(  Oh well, **** happens.... had a lot of fun and made someone's day! that's really what I there for :)

On 2/27/2018 at 8:53 AM, jonnyd said:

I've definitely found you guys to be amazing.  I have a 1 year old that's the size of a 2 year old and find your child insight to be spot on.  Also, fack I'm hosed.  I've visited the field of dreams and my grandparents lived in Dubuque, is honorary OCX scrub status a thing?  :D 

Where at in DBQ?! That's where I'm at.

16 minutes ago, hawk32 said:

Where at in DBQ?! That's where I'm at.

They used to live over near Eagle Point Park on Lincoln St.  I'd visit yearly or so, but haven't been back in at least 10 years.  Honorary OCX scrub status was a hail mary but I think I made it. 

8 minutes ago, viedit said:

University of Dubuque grad here.  Spent many nights at the Dog House on corner of Asbury and University.  :P

That's one thing we do right in Dubuque.

Meanwhile....on the OCX Thread. 

So I recently in the past 2 weeks figured out how to beat Ghost+, Timewalk Assaj, and Miranda on my own terms, with my own list. 

The secret. Lots of practice, beer, & pretzels. 

beer-and-pretzels-35806-2560x1600.jpg

X-Wing is stupid fun. 

Edited by Boom Owl