Boom Owl

OCX Radio is the second best X-Wing podcast

5 minutes ago, Velvetelvis said:

What time is this YouTube extravaganza?

9:30 P.M. US Eastern Time. OCX Livecasts every Wednesday on YouTube around that time and then cuts it into a Podcast for the OCX Radio on Podbean. 

Edited by RStan

3 minutes ago, McLaine said:

I shan't be able to join you live, but to get things off to a good start ...

THWEEK!!!!

**** you @McLaine, how dare you invoke the sacred name of THWEEEEEK.

(disclaimer: It is OCX Radio tradition that when Thweek's name is mentioned you must do everything in your power to drink something alcoholic... or if you are 16 and under.... a wine cooler)

OCX Radio is Kettch's favorite podcast. OCX's midwestern charm and inebriated yub nubs resonate with Kettch's soul, and make Kettch feel better about Kettch's drinking problem. On multiple occasions they have validated Kettch's warrior spirit through their analysis of Kettch's amazing lists. There is only one podcast for Kettch, and that is OCX Radio. Yub yub!

1 minute ago, catachanninja said:

I feel bad just inviting myself onto such a high quality podcast though

I would quarrel with "high quality" but whenever you come on you have really elucidative takes on whatever subject we're on. Since we're clearly in a circle jerk, it's astounding how astute the Kryats can be  when they decide to make content.

33 minutes ago, Kelvan said:

I would quarrel with "high quality" but whenever you come on you have really elucidative takes on whatever subject we're on. Since we're clearly in a circle jerk, it's astounding how astute the Kryats can be  when they decide to make content.

I wanted to clarify why it was okay that I invite myself on ocx all the time.  I'm like a vampire but for respectable podcasts. You have to invite me in ;)

#BobaMeta #DaPeoplesPodcast #CoconutMonkey$s #IAintScaredOfNoGhost #DillyDilly

Screenshot of last nights Live Stream. 

boba-fett-in-jabbas-palace-with-other-bo

Anyone know who the 3 other characters are that aren't Bobba and Bossk?

Side note...Bossk looks like he might have had one to many Beers and Pretzels.  

Edited by Boom Owl

20 minutes ago, Boom Owl said:

He's all wacked out on Glitterstims and Spice.

Just now, atkrull said:

OH MY GOD, What happened last night.... I think I Test Pilot Blacked out after an entire bottle of Champagne!

Yeah you went through that bottle of champagne quick. Emptied that out before the commercial break. 

I really like the OCX podcast it was the first one I found last june when I started using podbean.  Its just a bunch of guys sitting around drinking and talking about xwing, slowly or quickly (depends on the alcohol) getting off topic and crazy. Its definetly an everymans podcast there is a bit of everything for everyone. Thank you Montana , Chicago(on hiatus but he's partying somewhere) , Kyle, Chico ,and coach for the comedic banter and liver damage. Keep up the good work guys.

Krayts On Top... on top?

OCX gonna get ya! Get me another beer!

3 hours ago, Boom Owl said:

Bossk: I'm just here so I don't get fined.

23 hours ago, Lt. Kettch said:

OCX Radio is Kettch's favorite podcast. OCX's midwestern charm and inebriated yub nubs resonate with Kettch's soul, and make Kettch feel better about Kettch's drinking problem. On multiple occasions they have validated Kettch's warrior spirit through their analysis of Kettch's amazing lists. There is only one podcast for Kettch, and that is OCX Radio. Yub yub!

Don't forget the Cold Hotdogs!