Green Knight

I Have You Now - New (and opinionated) Armada blog

5 hours ago, duck_bird said:

I'm on a mad quest to make assault frigates work without Ackbar. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the ship!

I'm sorry, please redirect your request to the Steel Squadron.

@BiggsIRL

(Is every new legion player adding Biggs to their username or something?)

12 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

Dang, you're right.  That's a lot of Biggs.

So you're saying the number of Biggs is big? It's very Biggly? Biggaciously large? Is a group of Biggs a "'stache" of Biggs? So can you stash a 'stache of Biggses somewhere big should you need to conceal them?

I have so many pointless questions!

5 minutes ago, Snipafist said:

So you're saying the number of Biggs is big? It's very Biggly? Biggaciously large? Is a group of Biggs a "'stache" of Biggs? So can you stash a 'stache of Biggses somewhere big should you need to conceal them?

I have so many pointless questions!

The answer to them all is Garm.

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:32 AM, TallGiraffe said:

I just realized H9s work on squadrons for what it's worth.

AS does Warlord.  That VSD puts out one damage to every squadron it flaks (that they can then spend defense tokens against, sad.)  and the VSD 1 mentioned can take kallus for a rather nasty combo.  Or, you could take quad laser turrets if you really hate bombers.

Finally updated the vassal CC: https://armadaihaveyounow.blogspot.no/2018/04/vassal-corellian-conflict-campaign-blog_23.html

I've also made a post discussing my Raddus list. Feel free to netlist and win Worlds with it: https://armadaihaveyounow.blogspot.no/2018/04/take-me-to-worlds-raddus-fleet.html

After a long break I'm back with some SSD musings: https://armadaihaveyounow.blogspot.com/2018/08/wave-8-executor-arrives.html

Relatedly you can now use Palpy and the SSD in Warlords builder: http://armadawarlords.hivelabs.solutions/

swm20_box_left.png

Edited by Green Knight

Good stuff.

Question: Interdictior title lets you unexhaust an upgrade card. Is a commander an upgrade? It doesn’t have an icon in the upgrade bar...

Observation: With Piett on the SSD pushing squads I don’t think you would spend the squad token to push 6 - you’d probably keep the token as an order for the following turn. Just give nav and squad dials alternating and use the token on the next turn to act like 2 dials.

30 minutes ago, LTD said:

Question: Interdictior title lets you unexhaust an upgrade card. Is a commander an upgrade? It doesn’t have an icon in the upgrade bar...

Straight from the RRG:

COMMANDERS: A commander is a special type of upgrade card with the [commander] icon on its card back and no upgrade icon in the lower-left corner of the card front.

31 minutes ago, LTD said:

Then does Interdictor let you refresh a "special type" of upgrade card?

Yes. 

Interdictor: When a ship activates, you may exhaust this card to ready 1 other upgrade card equipped to this ship.

If it is an upgrade card (which a commander is), and it is equipped to the Interdictor, then it can be readied.

Edited by Astrodar

4 hours ago, LTD said:

Good stuff.

Observation: With Piett on the SSD pushing squads I don’t think you would spend the squad token to push 6 - you’d probably keep the token as an order for the following turn. Just give nav and squad dials alternating and use the token on the next turn to act like 2 dials.

Or have a Gozanti. Or Wulff. No reason not to maximise the benefit of 5 squadron.