Green Knight

I Have You Now - New (and opinionated) Armada blog

44 minutes ago, Drasnighta said:

Tiny Addendum for “Marked for Destruction”

Any time a ship is marked with an objective token - it’s Jyn Bait 🙂

Thanks for that. Corner case, but really cool nonetheless!

latest?cb=20180104005655

In your text is a little error. You say during Setup: " Then the 3 asteroids and 2 debris are placed as normal, i.e. 3 for the 2nd player and 2 for the 1st player." But the Objective Card says: "Then, starting with the first player, the players alternate placing the remaining obstacles, excluding the station." For that it would be the first player who places 3 obstacles.

The only Objective Card, that lets the First Player start with placing obstacles, I admit.

9 minutes ago, Triangular said:

In your text is a little error. You say during Setup: " Then the 3 asteroids and 2 debris are placed as normal, i.e. 3 for the 2nd player and 2 for the 1st player." But the Objective Card says: "Then, starting with the first player, the players alternate placing the remaining obstacles, excluding the station." For that it would be the first player who places 3 obstacles.

The only Objective Card, that lets the First Player start with placing obstacles, I admit.

Good catch. Thanks!

Will update.

1 hour ago, Green Knight said:

I write a short one about running a more balanced 5-activation SSD Command fleet:

https://armadaihaveyounow.blogspot.com/2019/05/balanced-ssd-command-fleet.html

I've been focused more on writing Assault Prototype lists, but I do quite like this idea of using the cheaper Command version (plus some of the options it brings) to get more out of the list.

Then again I've been focused more on writing Tagge SSD lists so maybe ignore what I have to say 😂

On 5/10/2019 at 4:17 AM, Green Knight said:

giphy.gif

You feel that way about massed squads?

Wanna kill em all!?

All you need to do is A) buy an SSD and B) read my blog:

https://armadaihaveyounow.blogspot.com/2019/05/i-hate-them-or-how-to-kill-squads-with.html

Loved this entry.  I'm not usually a fan of profanity in writing, but you used it to perfection.  Comedy gold.