Celestial Lizards

Solo Teaser Observations

34 minutes ago, Timathius said:

Full trailer is up now 

Is it bad that I feel the teaser from last night was better? I saw that a few times and was like "Hmm...maybe..." But seeing this trailer I'm going "Ehh....." Looks like the Han joining the Empire stuff might either be flashback/intro like Rogue One or part of a scam then. And sure ten years is enough to change a person but based off of Emila Clark's line I sort of feel they are going with the he has a heart of gold thing. 

49 minutes ago, Animewarsdude said:

Is it bad that I feel the teaser from last night was better? I saw that a few times and was like "Hmm...maybe..." But seeing this trailer I'm going "Ehh....." Looks like the Han joining the Empire stuff might either be flashback/intro like Rogue One or part of a scam then. And sure ten years is enough to change a person but based off of Emila Clark's line I sort of feel they are going with the he has a heart of gold thing. 

No, that is the same for me. Honestly not looking forward to this one. 

12 hours ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

Perhaps this new TIE variant is a trainer craft?   A flight instructor sits in the off centre pod.

The TIE Training Wheel... 

... because no-one is born the best pilot in the galaxy, you must learn to be - and you have to start somewhere!

1 hour ago, Animewarsdude said:

Well... she ain't around in the time of ANH. Maybe he betrays her?

22 minutes ago, Odanan said:

Yep!
tie_gunner_by_odanan-dc298a3.jpg

Poor TIE Hunter chances of featuring in this game are even lower now. :(

And pretty clearly shooting at the Millennium Falcon, too, so...yeah, not a trainer.

Still could be primarily intended for ground assault (IE., TIE/gt), but if it's literally a TIE Fighter with a cannon slot...ummmm...hrm.  Yeah, that does make you wonder why we haven't seen it before.  That sounds like it would be handy to have...

Edited by xanderf

5 minutes ago, LordFajubi said:

Will they seriously bother making this thing if it has no guns? What the heck can it possibly do? Make HWK’s look manly...at least a 1 die attack there. Lookin good Billy Ray!

It has guns, but just 1 per turret instead of four.

After having watched the short teaser and the longer trailer now....

image this was NOT Star Wars and NOT Han Solo. I would never ever watch this in cinema because of the trailers then.

Thinking about the upcoming movie...

Still got a bad feeling about this.

2 minutes ago, viedit said:

New Falcon Title - "Your action bar gains the Barrel Roll action.  You may barrel roll into enemy ships.  If you overlap an enemy ship, roll an attack die.  The enemy ship suffers that damage.
You may not perform attacks outside your firing arc"

You mean like this, right? :D

16 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

74lave1mgee01.png

The One Hit Wonder of the movie.

And it looks like he brought Batman and Cad Bane in the background.

?

I know you're joking but that would be awesome if Cad Bane was in this even if it was one scene. I really thought we would see Dengar at least since I thought Han was the reason he was all scarred up from a swoop racing accident or something.

Edited by Phoenix5454