Jump to content
Celestial Lizards

Solo Teaser Observations

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, SabineKey said:

And if we can then get him in Episode 9 as well, that'll be good too.

Disney SW movies have so far killed and ravaged the characters from the OT.

  • Han - a washed up nobody who lost his ship and is inferior to some random girl
  • Luke - a crazy old man who drinks monster milk from the *** and doesn't care about anyone including his loved ones.  He kills himself for no reason at all.
  • Lei - a terrible general no longer able to lead and inspire - a space Mary Poppins
  • Chewie - side kid to stupid toys
  • R2 - deactivated droid with nothing to offer (except to come to life to give a map??? and then nothing else from him)
  • C3PO - irrelevant

Lets hope Disney doesn't touch any additional character from the OT in ep 9 b/c we already know ep 9 is gonna be a wasteland of garbage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rexler Brath said:

Disney SW movies have so far killed and ravaged the characters from the OT.

  • Han - a washed up nobody who lost his ship and is inferior to some random girl
  • Luke - a crazy old man who drinks monster milk from the *** and doesn't care about anyone including his loved ones.  He kills himself for no reason at all.
  • Lei - a terrible general no longer able to lead and inspire - a space Mary Poppins
  • Chewie - side kid to stupid toys
  • R2 - deactivated droid with nothing to offer (except to come to life to give a map??? and then nothing else from him)
  • C3PO - irrelevant

Lets hope Disney doesn't touch any additional character from the OT in ep 9 b/c we already know ep 9 is gonna be a wasteland of garbage.

And I disagree with your assignment of the OT trilogy characters have been treated and would still like Lando to appear in Ep 9. You have your opinion and are welcome to it, but it has no barring on mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rexler Brath said:

Disney SW movies have so far killed and ravaged the characters from the OT.

  • Han - a washed up nobody who lost his ship and is inferior to some random girl
  • Luke - a crazy old man who drinks monster milk from the *** and doesn't care about anyone including his loved ones.  He kills himself for no reason at all.
  • Lei - a terrible general no longer able to lead and inspire - a space Mary Poppins
  • Chewie - side kid to stupid toys
  • R2 - deactivated droid with nothing to offer (except to come to life to give a map??? and then nothing else from him)
  • C3PO - irrelevant

Lets hope Disney doesn't touch any additional character from the OT in ep 9 b/c we already know ep 9 is gonna be a wasteland of garbage.

arent-you-just-a-ray-of-sunshine.jpg

Please be considerate to everyone on this forum and in real life too. Making movies is hard, and I know this from personal experience. Just because you have you're own opinion about how Star Wars should be does any reason to ruin the fantasy and fun for everyone else. Stop saying something sucks and was ruined publicly. No artist wants to be told their work is not good. So please, feel free to keep your ranting to yourself.

I'm not personally attacking you as I noticed you keep saying others are doing to you.

dyiu48a1l9oy.gif

Long live STAR WARS and may the force be with you.

Edited by AwesomeJedi
Added Thrawn GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, AwesomeJedi said:

Please be considerate to everyone on this forum and in real life too.

I agree 100%.  However, sharing my opinion about how bad Disney Star Wars has nothing to do with consideration.  If my opinion of SW hurts your feelings, that is your problem.  Just like if you share your opinion (as you have) that you really like SW, that shouldn't hurt my feelings.

 

13 minutes ago, AwesomeJedi said:

Making movies is hard, and I know this from personal experience.

Where have I said it was 'easy' to make movies?  I agree its hard to make movies.  However, we should hold professional film makers to a standard especially since we are paying $20 or more to see the film.  Meaning, professional films cannot use the excuse that film making is hard so please do not criticise.

 

17 minutes ago, AwesomeJedi said:

Just because you have you're own opinion about how Star Wars should be does any reason to ruin the fantasy and fun for everyone else.

But you are allowed to share your opinion in public.  LOL, double standard.

 

18 minutes ago, AwesomeJedi said:

Stop saying something sucks and was ruined publicly. No artist wants to be told their work is not good. So please, feel free to keep your ranting to yourself.

A professional artist needs to understand when they make a bad work.  Its called feedback.  And again, who gives you the right to make a claim about keeping my opinion to myself but you are allowed to voice your own opinion.  Again, its a double standard and very childish.

 

20 minutes ago, AwesomeJedi said:

Long live STAR WARS and may the force be with you.

Double standard.  Your opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rexler Brath said:

I agree 100%.  However, sharing my opinion about how bad Disney Star Wars has nothing to do with consideration.  If my opinion of SW hurts your feelings, that is your problem.  Just like if you share your opinion (as you have) that you really like SW, that shouldn't hurt my feelings.

 

Where have I said it was 'easy' to make movies?  I agree its hard to make movies.  However, we should hold professional film makers to a standard especially since we are paying $20 or more to see the film.  Meaning, professional films cannot use the excuse that film making is hard so please do not criticise.

 

But you are allowed to share your opinion in public.  LOL, double standard.

 

A professional artist needs to understand when they make a bad work.  Its called feedback.  And again, who gives you the right to make a claim about keeping my opinion to myself but you are allowed to voice your own opinion.  Again, its a double standard and very childish.

 

Double standard.  Your opinion.

tumblr_lesewbCi2J1qaqaiy.gif

Yes, I am aware that I am childish, I appreciate the complement.

This is a forum to discuss the X-wing Miniatures Game, not movies quality, and that's all I have to say. 

Edited by AwesomeJedi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rexler Brath said:

I agree 100%.  However, sharing my opinion about how bad Disney Star Wars has nothing to do with consideration.  If my opinion of SW hurts your feelings, that is your problem.  Just like if you share your opinion (as you have) that you really like SW, that shouldn't hurt my feelings.

 

 

Did it ever occur to you that it might not be your opinion that riles others up; but rather the rude tone in which you deliver it, and the petulant and condescending way you respond to anyone who actually decides to engage you in conversation?

Do you speak to people like this in person when you’re discussing purely subjective topics?

Edited by Dr Zoidberg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jehan Menasis said:

Yeah well, 30 years ago, people were ******* about how **** ending 'Empire Strikes back' had, and how 'unnecessary' was Luke losing his hand... Go figure.

Yeah well, 19 years ago people were ******* about how **** character Jar-Jar was... Go figure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, eMeM said:

Yeah well, 19 years ago people were ******* about how **** character Jar-Jar was... Go figure.

This exactly. Audience reactions of the past say precisely NOTHING about a movie that came out in 2017.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...