SkyJedi

A Web-Based Character Generator - The Genesys Emporium

Equipment is now redone, all CRB and RoT equipment is selectable.  custom equipment is now accessible to all characters on the account.

I did my best to move all your current equipment data to the update but a few things might not have made it.  DM me and i'll see what i can do to help.

craftmanship is on the wishlist as well as durability

2 hours ago, Flobio said:

Any plans for magic implements and magical items?

Magic stuff has been wishlisted.  I need to sit down and really understand all the ins and out of implements first

18 hours ago, SkyJedi said:

Free ranks?

Yes. As far as I can tell you can only add one at the moment. Also no way to give the average human's ability to select two ranks. Or am I missing something?

39 minutes ago, jackissocool said:

Yes. As far as I can tell you can only add one at the moment. Also no way to give the average human's ability to select two ranks. Or am I missing something?

No way in the UI, you could export and edit the json file and reimport it though

6 hours ago, SkyJedi said:

No way in the UI, you could export and edit the json file and reimport it though

Ok. Another issue I'm having: it's just not opening on my computer. I was using it like normal yesterday then it stopped and it hasn't resumed. The page opens up, I get the "Loading..." message, and then just the background texture, nothing else. Tried it with Firefox and Chrome.

1 hour ago, jackissocool said:

Ok. Another issue I'm having: it's just not opening on my computer. I was using it like normal yesterday then it stopped and it hasn't resumed. The page opens up, I get the "Loading..." message, and then just the background texture, nothing else. Tried it with Firefox and Chrome.

fixed, sorry bout that

13 hours ago, jackissocool said:

I am currently having the same issue. ^^ 

I also want to say thank you! You seem to be quite selfless and are doing all of this for free.  I for one greatly appreciate all the work you have put into this. The fact that you care enough to keep improving it, and even take the time to respond to the request thrown your way is amazing.  You rock man! 

16 minutes ago, MGChrist said:

I am currently having the same issue. ^^ 

I also want to say thank you! You seem to be quite selfless and are doing all of this for free.  I for one greatly appreciate all the work you have put into this. The fact that you care enough to keep improving it, and even take the time to respond to the request thrown your way is amazing.  You rock man! 

Can you open console and then send me a screenshot of the error displayed?  Are you in the discord?

7 minutes ago, SkyJedi said:

Can you open console and then send me a screenshot of the error displayed?  Are you in the discord?

I am, and I think I can do that.  That's when I hit F12 in the browser and the side box pops up with a bunch of stuff I don't understand? :)

3 hours ago, MGChrist said:

I am, and I think I can do that.  That's when I hit F12 in the browser and the side box pops up with a bunch of stuff I don't understand? :)

Fixed

Hey, I made an account just to thank you for making this! I am about to start playing with my buddies in the Realms of Terrinoth setting. This helped me tremendously with playing around with a few characters I wanted to check out! :D

It worked great yesterday.  Today it won't display the image file, and also it no longer saves image file info, setting, player name, all character description fields, and the notes section.  And once I click export, all those fields revert back to blanks (except setting, which says "all", and the player name field, which says "Enter Player Name") instead of the info I had input before the export.

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like it is working again now. :)

Edited by Darksign7