mazz0

Is the Imperial Light Carrier crazy huge?

It just looks absolutely massive to me.  Given its size in the cartoon (and the artwork) relative to the bombers I'd have thought it would be about as wide as CR90 is long, and just about fit inside an ISD's main docking bay!

The ship should probably be a small base but for balance issues it's a medium base just like the Gladiator class Star Destroyer should probably be a medium ship but again for balance issues I think it was made a small ship.

53 minutes ago, Deathseed said:

I'm a Sith. What did you expect? Cookies?

Wait...

dark_side_has_cookies_____by_takoromisas

Cursed recruiting drives...

Ironic, given that the Empire is all about scale. :P

"How big was the Venator? We'll make the ISD bigger! How big was the ISD? We'll make the SSD bigger! How big was the first Death Star? We'll..."

I noticed the discrepancy between the screen and the official size with respect to the model size. I just rationalised the situation by doubling the official size to 680m. No matter what, the silver screen is the ultimate and prime source...even over the script. That is why we should have "HUTCH" not "dutch"!

On 2/1/2018 at 12:08 PM, SkyCake said:

2012-v1-darkercolor-film.jpg

Just wait until inflatable beach ball death star shows up. The scale buff tears will flood the earth!

Ha, I was so disappointed with this movie. I love movies like "day after tomorrow" but this one was just so bad. 

On 2/2/2018 at 5:21 AM, chr335 said:

Based on it size compared to the interdictor cruiser in the season 3 rebels finale it is clearly medium.  We are just being thrown off by legends cuz it was smaller

Lol awww, that post made me sad when I thought about the best scene to imagine the relative sizes.