Sign in to follow this  
E Chu Ta

Favorite Ships: A collection of entrely subjective metadata.

Fluff: undecided "there are too many of them!"

Table: Kihraxz (I like their brutal look, and the combo of having 1hard, but also ling 5K)

Rare: Arc170! It's so beautiful! Tailgunner, crazy astromech+crew+x combos. Brutal in itself, but also decent support - however: the cost, and in todays meta even faster killed, then when they appeared

Fluff Ship,

TIE Intercepters, just the way they are described makes you think of what you expect from classic Dogfighters of eras gone bye, no Missles no fancy tech just Superior Pilots in Superior craft.

Favorite on the Table,  The First Order TIES, both the F/O and S/F. They just look amazing and still work in swarms beautifully.

Rarely flown, X-Wings, I like them thematically but they spend more time in the box than on the table.

Fluff: X-Wings, I'm far too biased toward how awesome they are everywhere.

Table: Kylo is sooo much fun to fly, and gunboats are amazing

Never Play: Phantoms. I miss PS 9 being the highest ships would go to normally.

Favorite Ship due to Fluff: Not sure what you mean by “fluff”.

Favorite Ship on the Table: ARC-170s. They just look awesome and are Fun to fly.

Favorite Ship that you play rarely: Classic X-Wings. They look great and are iconic but can’t compete with the T-70.

Fluff: Bossk. Love that imposing flying brick and aggressive attitude of Bossk.

Table: Scum Z95. Ndru hold so much threat for his points. It’s great making people fly around a Z95.

Rarely flown: Quadjumper. A great troll ship that falls short of being competitive. 

On 1/26/2018 at 11:20 AM, E Chu Ta said:

Favorite Ship due to Fluff:

Favorite Ship on the Table:

Favorite Ship that you play rarely:

Currently existing ships in XWM. Lets try to keep the runners-up limited to 1 or 2 per category. Make those hard decisions!

Falcon: dudes, this ship is the coolest in the entire SW universe flown by the coolest character(s). If you didn’t have one as a kid in the 1980s, I feel sorry for you.

Poe Dameron. He’s one HE77 of a pilot!

T-65s. The stupid game is named after them and they pretty much suck. This is sad.  ?

Edited by BlodVargarna

Favorite Ship due to Fluff: TIEs, the Sienar design philosophy meshed with Imperial doctrine; it's terrifying that they would field so many without shields, with no peripheral visibility for pilots. 

Favorite Ship on the Table: HWK, it usually finds it's way onto most of my Rebel or Scum lists. Yeah, I wish it's dial was better, and a 2D Primary would be nice, but it's just a fun support ship to kit out in numerous incarnations. I would LOVE to see more titles come along that could diversify its strengths.

Favorite Ship that you play rarely: Firespray. :(

Favorite for fluff: TIE Interceptor.  It's always been my favorite since I was a kid

Favorite on the table: TIE x1 or TIE/SF.  One good thing about the PS wars is that its made veteran instincts Vader relevant again.  Quickdraw and Backdraft are both super fun to fly.

Favorite rarely used: Firespray-31.  Boba Fett! I'm hoping it makes an appearance in the Han Solo movie so we can get an ace pack for it a la Heroes of the Resistance.  They could include both scum and imperial stuff for it, like a new title to replace the terrible Slave 1 'gain a torpedo slot' one.

37 minutes ago, KommanderKeldoth said:

Favorite for fluff: TIE Interceptor.  It's always been my favorite since I was a kid

Favorite on the table: TIE x1 or TIE/SF.  One good thing about the PS wars is that its made veteran instincts Vader relevant again.  Quickdraw and Backdraft are both super fun to fly.

Favorite rarely used: Firespray-31.  Boba Fett! I'm hoping it makes an appearance in the Han Solo movie so we can get an ace pack for it a la Heroes of the Resistance.  They could include both scum and imperial stuff for it, like a new title to replace the terrible Slave 1 'gain a torpedo slot' one.

This is the most correct answer so far. 

Fluffy one: TIE Interceptor. Gorgeous ship.

On table: TIE Defender. My favourite ship to play with.

Never play: The record is for Starviper autothrusters expansion. But i like the ship, and now i own some more scummy ships.

Fluff: Defender..because Tie Fighter is the single best pc game ever made.

On Table: Defender... Tie/d's  never get old

Rarely Play: Phantom...ace looking ship that is either not very good or I can`t fly well.

Favourite Ship due to fluff: A toss-up for the venerable TiE/ln and the T-65 X-Wing. Looking at the "workhorse" of a faction sets the tone for the entire faction, and none do it better than these two. They epitomise the doctrine, strengths and weaknesses of their military. A very close second for the Striker.

Favourite Ship on the table: TiE Striker. Unique secondary movements are always fun to play, which is why I pondered to put the Phantom or Gunboat here, but it's the amazing maneuvres the Striker can pull of when going slow that gives it the edge in my book.

Favourite Ship I rarely play: Firespray 31. Though I have vowed to change that!

Fluff: X Wing-T65. I think that, in a big part, I am playing this game because of that Rebel Strike videogame I played on Gamecube when I was a child. Wow, I admire that ship. I would mention Firespray but... Just for Boba. 

Favourite on the Table: Khiraxz. I was decided to make Rebels but when I see the Khiraxz fighter I fell in love. I enjoy them even before Guns for Hire, and I like them now as one of the most interesting small base ships in terms of upgrades. 

Favourite ship I rarely play: TIE HUNTER. Just because it does not exist in the game at this moment.

Favourite Fluff: T-70 X-WING because it's bought by the Resistance in army surplus...+ Poe Dameron!

Favourite on table: T-70 X-WING because of the versatility.

Rare: Quadjumper, I love the ship but I can't find the way to use it.

Runner-up in all categories is HWK-290.

TIE advanced. It's Vader's ship. It's gotta be a favorite. 

TIE SF. Many (janky) ways to build it, and a few good ones. I love Backdraft. 

TIE Punisher. Was that really a question? Whenever I write TIE on my phone, it is the first suggestion. It's GLORIOUS.